10 > over thinking

I'm dedicating this to Miaruiz02 thanks for voting on all my chapters :) & commenting & for also helping me out in this chapter side I had no idea what to write.

--

Friday, October 5

Usually getting drunk wasn't part of my life because I just wasn't that type of person but I guess yesterday I was.

I don't remember a thing and I sure as hell don't want to think because my head would just explode.

I didn't want to move out of bed. So I didn't only time I got up was for Advil and water.

I laid in my bed just thinking of what a stuck up bìtch I had became. I just couldn't think of all the horrible things I've been doing.

I heard a loud knock on the door, it was probably very softly but my hangover just increased every small sound.

"Ash. Honey?"

Mom. My mom, she's probably as disappointed as I am about myself.

"Yes?"

The heard the door make a creaking noise when it opened.

I knew my mom knew everything and that's what I was afraid of but to my surprise she said something completely different from what I expected her to say.

"Did you take medicine?"

"Yea but I still feel horrible." I sat up and looked at my mom.

"You should get sleep." She didn't seem like herself. She just looked so tired, like she's just got no energy in her.

"Are you feeling okay mom?" Concern was in my voice.

"Yea, just a little tired of working," quickly changing the subject she told me to get sleep and she'll talk to me later. Which I knew exactly what that meant.

Justin P.O.V

"So you almost kissed her?" I nodded.

"While she was drunk?" I nodded again.

"While her older brother who you had already got in a fight with, was looking for her?"

"Yes! Now stop telling me all the wrong śhit I did last night and answer me my question."

"You have feelings for her you idiot."

I bursted out laughing.

Charlie -- who I invited over -- looked at me funny.

is my best friend, who is the complete opposite of me. He's more laid back and not as social with girls. I had already told him about Ashton.

"What did you just say? Have feelings? For her?" I laughed harder.

"Okay, dude chill. Never heard you laugh so much."

I looked up at him still slightly laughing.

"What if you do like her though? and I'm being serious."

Then I thought about it. What if I do? It's always just fun and games with girls.

"I don't," I stopped half way before speaking again, "think I do."

"Maybe get to know her better. You told me to took her out before, then you took her to the park.... at night.... alone."

"Okay, I get it."

"Now, you have until Monday. So that's gives you Saturday and Sunday to think of what the hell is going to come out of your mouth when you speak to her again. So good luck."

Yeah..... good luck to me, I'm going to need it.

Ashton's pov

I've been thinking about the first time I went out with Justin.

I actually enjoyed it, but all my problems started when I went out with him.

He's just going to use me then drop me. I wasn't about to get attached.

Whatever me and Justin had, it was over.

-

Saturday, October 7

Justin's pov

I couldn't sleep last night. I was awake the while time think about her and that's what got me more mad.

Why the hell was I thinking about her?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mom yell my name to come down for breakfast.

"Be down in a bit."

I got up and brushed my teeth.

I like her? No.

Do I?

------

this was the shortest chapter ever & i hate myself for it, but I really needed to update. I thought I was going to be able to write more but didn't. also i start school tomorrow, but don't worry i going to update durning that but I just wanted to update before i go.

& i wanted to say i really appreciate all the people who are still reading this, which is like 5 people or less. but im okay w that. love you.

okay, last thing, i am taking ideas for this book and my other book Golden Journal, if anyone reads that, that's why it really isn't being updated often.

so that's it, i hope you sorta kinda liked this chapter. i don't expect people to vote bc it wasn't really my best but w.e.

love you guys,

- c