5>Not Today

October 3rd, 6:34

>Ashton<

I woke up with dry saliva on my cheek. eww

I went to my bathroom and washed my face. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush, well more like on my sink I didn't really aim to my toothbrush since I was half asleep, I brushed with the little toothpaste I had on my toothbrush. I took a shower which woke me up.

I let my hair dry while I looked for my outfit, a white loose shirt with a jean jacket that had the sleeves rolled up, dark jeans, brown combat boots and a brown bag, (Picture on the side.>>)

I don't need a lot of things since its a half day for me. I put my phone in my bag. I got Justin's sweater and carried it in my hand.

I put my hair into a side braid and walked downstairs. My mom wasn't there, probably because she's really tired since she came home really late last night. I got a water bottle form the fridge and put it in my bag.

I thought my brother over slept again but he wasn't in his room. I checked in the back but he wasn't there I went outside in the front and found him sitting on one of the stairs.

"Hey, I was looking everywhere for you."

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you I woke up early and needed fresh air."

"Oh, okay."

"Ready?"

"Yeah let me just get my keys."

I went back inside and got my house keys and walked out into the car. It was quiet in the car.

"Why did you wake up so early?"

"I don't know, I never do but today I did."

"Oh." was all I could say.

After 15 minutes of driving, well of being in the car since I wasn't driving. Chris parked the car and we both got out.

I saw Zoe standing in front of the school with red puffy eyes, was she crying ?

Chris didn't even stop to say hi he just walked past her like she wasn't even there, and was talking to some of his friends before going in school.

I think he was still mad. But we apologized. How can he be mad? And why didn't he talk to Zoe?

I walked into the school over to my locker I put Justin's sweater inside and closed my locker.

Why was Chris acting so distance? Does he hate me because of Justin? Honestly it hurt not talking to Chris we were never this distance, when ever we got into a fight we would laugh about it.

"Ash!"

I turned around and saw Troye breathing heavily like he ran a marathon or something.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea... it--s -- yo-o-ur -"

"Slow down there, here."

I took out my water bottle from my bag and handed it to him so he can drink it.

After his breathing finally sounded normal he finally spoke.

"Your brother just punched Justin."

"What!?, When w-- where is he?"

"He's outside in the front of the scho-"

I ran outside as fast as I can. Troye still trying to breath also running outside with me.

I spotted a huddle of teens surrounding something or should I say someone.

I ran over to where they were and pushed people out of my way.