Body heat sleepover

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU GUYS JUST LISTENING TO ALL THAT?!"

Bailey and London were the first to fall into the room. 

"no" London said trying to cover up the fact that they were listening outside. "we couldn't, the doors were soundproof" THANK GOODNESS OH MY GOSH. 

"LONDON" Bailey said shutting her up, "we were just grabbing the supplies, and the door was locked RIGHT GUYS?" she said, gesturing to the others to agree. 

"no it wasn't, I opened it with ease" I said, "whatever, are we going to do this sleepover or not?"

"Yes, we are, and we should start fast, the room is getting FREEZING" Cody said, shivering. 

✨time skip✨

We all finished taking showers, I decided not to brush my hair and put it in braids beforehand, since classes are cancelled. Oh well, at least I had my comfy pajamas.

"Okay, we're all bathed, now we just need to find out where each of us is going to sleep. Does everyone have sleeping bags?" Cody asked taking order. 

After looking around, we come to a not-so-simple conclusion. 

"Okay so we have Woody, Bailey, London, Zack, Me, and Cody. That's 6 people" I said, pretending I'm knowing what I'm doing. "Cody, Bailey, and I brought sleeping bags. Cody, in case of an emergency like this, Bailey, because she was hoping to have a sleepover with London, like a real sleepover, and me, because I just wanted to." 

"Awww Bailey, you wanted to have a sleepover with me?" London says, acting touched. "yeah," Bailey replied, "but I know that you would never sleep on the floor to save the life of you." "you're darn right, Silly hillbilly" London said, patting Bailey's head. 

"okay, and there are two beds pushed together to form Zack's bed. If we take them apart, there will be a total of 4 beds." 

"Well, I guess some people will just have to sleep together in the same bed." Zack said putting his arm around me. OH HECK NO.

"Dude, we've known each other for like what? 2 days? Theres nooooooooo way I'm sleeping in the same bed as you. Plus I'm a sleep kicker, and I don't want you to get hurt" I said, like I mean we made out once, but this seems TOO big of a jump. Right? Or am I just reading the situation wrong?

"I'm with y/n on this one, I don't think anyone would be comfortable sleeping in the same bed or sleeping bag with someone else" Bailey said, until London shouted, "OOH IDEA!" Great. lets see how dumb this is shall we?

"why not just take the matresses with the blankets on them and bring them here from our other rooms? Then we would have enough beds for everyone to sleep in!" Wait. Thats smart.

"But would there be enough room?" Woody asked, "these cabins are pretty tiny." Wow. Is it opposite day today?

"well lets try anyways, we only need 2 beds, and since London and Woody won't do any work, Bailey and I will go grab some from her cabin. Its cleaner." Cody said, and off they went.

✨Time Skip✨

Everything was set up, and Cody and Bailey even found some board games, and even snacks!

London was in her own bed, Zack was in one of his beds, I was in the other, and Cody and Bailey ended up on the floor. What? I promise I gave them as much blankets as I could. 

"okay we found some fruit that wasn't bruised in order to keep our energy up," Cody started, "and some chips, and even some ice cream for some fun!" Bailey finished. Wow. they really do finish each other sentances. "it was our happy medium" Cody said. Yeah, I figured he probably wasn't a fan of the whole "chips and ice cram" plan.