Thug Girl 2

Chapter 1

Aliyah POV

Hey the name is Aliyah, I'm light skinned got pretty long brown hair nomal size tiddys but my ass is big as fuck. Im spoiled by my daddy. But my mom not that much. I'm getting ready for my first day of high school. But I'm gonna be the boss of the school and every other school I go to. I got in the shower for 25 mins. Then I put on my light blue skinny jeans that was ripped, I black and white shirt that says. Best At It. With my oreo kids. I put my hair in a sloppy bun and put on my chain that say daddys girl. I admired my beautiful body. I got the keys to my car and left for school. My fav song came on.

You bitches you bitches ain't stupid is you front like she top but that bitch keep crying give this bitch a tissue for whats its worth when I took him I could tell he will never miss you I ain't even wanna diss you but tell me what is this bitch issue. Still on top pretty pretty bitch gang pussy pussy still tight pistol pistol still bang yo nigga call me big mamma let him eat the pussy then I dip on him.
I pulled up my school bitches was eyeing me but I didn't care they need to see what beauty looks like. I saw my best friend Angle. We been friends sense we was babys. Angle: Hey bestie yo ass is fly. Aliyah: Hey you know I gotta show bitches who's boss and baby girl is sexy today. We went in the bathroom I pulled out my iPhone 5c and we took pictures. Then I went to my class witch was math. My crush Dalontae was in there too. I walked in class in sat down. Dalontae switched seats and sat by me which made me blush. Dalontae: Aliyah you looking sexy today. I blushed when he said that. Aliyah: I know that's probably why yo hoes staring. He and I laughed. Mr. Parks: Ms. Chattmen & Mr.Riddick is there something you want to share with the class. Aliyah: Nah we straight. He kept playing with my hand. Dalontae: So we known each other for a minute so you gone be my girl?? Aliyah: Uhmm .. Sure but them hoes better drop or ima drop you. He laughed but I won't playing. I left class and went to go to lunch I saw my crew. Angle: Why you glowing and shit?! Dre: My nigga D. Angle: D who the fuck is that. Dre: Dalontae. I left to go get a apple. Dalontae: Bitch watch who you talking to. I walked over to see Emily. She browned skinned. Aliyah: We got a problem Emily?
Emily: Yea bitch you took my man!
I don't like being disrespected so if you call me out my name is a problem. I punched her in her face and started stomping her and I threw the trash on her so she smelled like what she is.

Dalontae POV

Damn I didn't know Lil mama could fight like that. She look sexy when she mad. I pulled her in the hallway and Kissed her. Baby lips was soft. Dalontae: I bet that calm yo ass down. She started blushing. Damn she so sexy and she wifey material.

Aliyah POV

Dalontae kissed me lawdy I was bout to melt.

***
School over. I went home Dalontae came with me. We went to my room and talked.

Angle POV

Hi I walked to my house. And my abusive ex bumped me. Daquan: Hey let's go to my house. Angle: I'm not going anywhere with you. He smacked me in my face. I fell to ground and held my face. Daquan: Bitch I said let's go! I got up and tryed to run but he pulled my hair and punched me in my face. He let go of my hair I smacked him and ran. I called dre sense his house was around the street.
Angle: Dre I'm coming to yo house. I guess he herd the cry in my voice.
Dre: y the fuck u crying. I hung up and knocked on the door. He opened it. And all of a sudden I kissed him. Dre: Ummm are you sure you want to do this? I nodded my head yea. I just think sex will take this mess off my mind. He started kissing me. Then I kissed down to his neck. Damn Dre sexy he brown skinned got a box a six pack etc.Then he got on top slide a condom on. And shoved in me I flenched in pain. Dre: It's gonna feel better. After he said that it started to feel good and I started moaning.

Alexis POV

Hey. My daughter spoils by Andre. She is gouges tho.But at the same time she bad and watch her ass do something else ima smack her ass. But I'm pregnant with a .....
I'm 7 months.

Aliyah POV

I woke up this morning I took a shower. I got out and put on my too too it had pink flowers all over it. With a black shirt with a big diamond then I put on my flower shoes. I put my hair in a tight bun. I put on my pear earnings and my necklace.

Dre POV

I feel bad for Angle. But as y'all should know me and Angle go out she gone be my wife soon.