Chapters:2

0l00Angle POV

I woke up next to Dre. I got up to take a shower. I had clothes at his house so I put on my peach dress tat stopped at my feet. With my white sandals. Angle: Bae wake up!
He jumped. Dre: Leave me alone Angle. Angle: Get your ass up we got school nigga! Dre: But baby I don't want to go. He put on a damn puppy dog face. Angle: Nigga get up I don't want to go by myself. Dre:Why not?! Angle: He might put a bruise on me this time! Dre: Ight ma I'm coming. 20 mins later he came down stairs. We left and finally got to school. Aliyah: Omg y'all fanilly stopped with the bullshit and I already know y'all fucked. I was weak when she said that.

Aliyah POV

We was all joking till I saw a new girl she was pretty had long red hair and was light skinned. So walked over to her. Aliyah: Hey new girl what's you name? ??:My name is Sky. Aliyah: Cute name but you should hang with us. Sky: OK but who is that? She pointed at my friend Drew. Aliyah: His name Drew. Sky: He is hella sexy! We both laughed.

*****

We was leaving school and sky came up to me. Sky:Hey can I stay with you my momma kicked me out?. Aliyah: Umm. Sure let's get your clothes.
***
We came in her house. And it was men every fuckig where. We went stight to her room and got all her stuff. I noticed her mom was light skinned and I guess her name Asia.

Sky POV

I'm so happy she let me stay with her. But we left my house and went to hers. Her house was huge and she had two beds in her room. Alexis: Who is this?! Aliyah: My friend.
Sky: Not trying to rude or nothing but are you still married to Andre?? Alexis: Yes why?! Sky: My mom has DNA papers to prove that I'm his daughter. I pulled them out. She read them. Then a doode came down. Andre: Why the fuck yo friend look like me?? Sky: Because your my dad. I gave him the papers. Alexis didn't care she huged me. Alexis: Well welcome to the family Sky. Who is yo mom and why did she kick you out?? Sky: Asia Reed and because she didn't like me. Andre came and huged me I felt so home welcomed.

Sorry short chapter but what y'all think??
Sky is Andrea??
Sky and Drew??
Angle & Dre??