Chapter: 7

Skyler POV

As my aunt let go of the wheel I tried to grab it but I was to late and every thing went black. I couldn't open my eyes.

Aliyah POV

I can't believe my momma tryed kill her self. We don't know why tho. I saw Angel. She rolled her eyes when she saw me and sky. Angel: What the fuck you looking at!? Aliyah:" Your stomach you pregnant damn. I couldn't take her bullshit. I looked over at my mom who was opening her eyes. Aliyah: " Ma are you OK? Why did you do that??!" Alexis: " Watch who you talking to! and cuz yo daddy got my sister pregnant 16 years ago so I just let go of everything. I look at my dad with pain. Aliyah: " I fucking hate you you ain't nothing but a hoe!" He tried to grab my arm. Aliyah: "Let me the FUCK GO!" He looked at me with pain. He started getting a tight hold on my arm. Andre:" DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGING IN YO FUCKING LIFE!" oh my god my dad never yelled at me like that. I just left and went home. I don't want no more sibbling. I was on my bed listening to treat me like somebody. Then someone bust in my room it was my dad. Aliyah:" What do you want Andre!" Andre:" Aliyah I'm sorry for yelling at you so hears a diamond necklece." I looked at it smiled. I gave him a hug and went to sleep.

Maria POV

I'm waking up from school. I got in the shower after I got out I put on my yellow high waist booty shorts and a fitted shirt that said BOSS ASS BISH then I put on my yellow and pink wedges. I curled my hair then I got my daddy to drop me off at school. And yes it is true I'm pregnant but that's not going to keep me from going to school. Cuz I have to do better for my child. As I walked down the hall people stared but I could care less. I went to class then like five minutes later I got called to the principal office. I wish he would try to put his hands on me I'm going to beat his ass with my heal. Mr. Morris:" Is it true that you are pregnant?!" Maria:" First don't fucking yell at me and yea jack ass I'm pregnant by yo ass I fucking hate you?!" He said something but I just stormed out.

Skyler POV

Me laying in this hospital ain't working. These nurses keep making me mad. But I'm ready to go.

UKNOWN POV

Yea I'm coming back for what's mines and that's Drew I'm gone mess up his girlfriend and her family life.

Sky POV

Yes its true me and Drew have been dating. I've been getting a bad vibe lately. Me and Drew left school early. We went on a date and some bitch came to our table.?? :"Drew baby do you miss me?" Drew:" A bitch back up I don't even know your name."?? :" But its me Paris!"
Sky:"Well bitch he has moved on to bigger and better. I got in her face. Paris: No he moved on to rats like yo self. Sky: Get yo skanky ass out of here!" She left twisting real hard before she left she blew a kiss I was about to run up and whip her ass. Paris:" This not the last time you going to see me!" This bitch really trying me I'm going to punch her so hard she gone die.

Emily POV

When I looked to see who busted in it was two more girls making out. But I left work. I got a call from an unknown number.
Me:"Hello?!"
??:" Hey ma I need a private session.
Me:" Ok where you at?!"
??: I'm down the street from yo house.
I hung up and I saw him. Emily:What's yo name?"?? : Its De'Angilo.

Paris POV

Now that I met his girlfriend I realized that I can't wait to kill her. As I was stalking them I saw a pretty light skinnef girl it was Maria. I know everyone name. One of my workers came behind her and knocked her out.

So how y'all feel about this chapter??

Skyler Momma a Hoe??

Drew and Sky??

Skyler in the hospital still??

Emily and De'Angilo??

Maria Pregnant??

Pairs got Maria??

A pic of Paris up on the next chapter......