Chapter: 4

Aliyah POV

This big ass nigga hitting my sister. But I always have a gun I pulled it put shot the bitch in her chest and the nigga in the head I untied us and we left.

*******

The next day I woke up and put on my joggers and a crop top and my kds and put my hair in a bun. Then we got to school and bucking on sky. I walked up and she called her a hoe. Aliyah: Bitch this my sister you fuck with her you fuck with me you fuck with me you fuck with her you fuck with both of us bitch you better pray!. She walked away and said I ain't scared of that bitch Aliyah. I walked up to her and punched her dead in her face.

Maria POV

Im new but I already got in a fight with a bitch ass nigga name alonzoe. So I have to go to the pricibles office. His name was Mr morris. Mr. Morris: Come here. I came and he took off his and my clothes and forced inside of me really fast. Maria: Ahhh help me!! Two police officers came in and arrested him and Two girls took me to there home. I looked at them. Maria:Thanks but can y'all take me to the hospital. Aliyah:Yea no problem I'm aliyah this sky. Maria: Cool I'm Maria I just transferred here. Why is so crazy in Brooklyn? Aliyah:I asked my momma the same question when we moved here. Sky: Yo have you noticed Angle been real distint and she told me she done with school. Aliyah: Before she text me and said I'm not shit and we ain't cool.
Sky: Damn man that's some fuked up shit.

Sorry short chapter

Princible Morris rapped Maria??

Angel and Aliyah beefing??

Is Maria Pregnant.

Is Tina and her friend dead??

Is it gone be Aliyah Sky and Maria??