Chapter:3

Drew POV

Man I saw a bad ass girl I think her name sky. But I drove over to Aliyah house cuz she like a lil sis to me. I pulled up and walked in. I sky with her bra and pantied. All I could do was stare until she turned around and saw me. Her ass had a nigga drooling.
Sky: Nigga what the hell you doing. She put on her clothes. Drew: Umm where is Aliyah? Sky: Right there. She pointed I turned around. Drew: Liyah hook me up with yo friend. Aliyah: She my sister and she already like you.I walked back in there room. And saw her damn she so beautiful. Drew: Sky they having a party tonight wanna come. Sky: Yea cab Aliyah and Dalontae come? Drew: sure anything for you but start getting ready and I'll be back. Sky: umm OK bye.

Sky POV

So I really have a crush on Drew but he a thug. Sky: Umm Daddy can we go to a party tonight. Andre: Be back by 11. Sky: Thanks. I gave a kiss and a Hug. I went to take a shower. I got out and put on my jogger shorts they was black. I put on my white crop top and my glo 5s.
Aliyah came in looking fly. She had on a red jumpsuit and some black sandals. Drew came and picked up Dalontae. We got there and went to the bathroom everything went blank.
****
I woke up with me and aliyah was looking horrible. Then some lady came down. ??: Hey y'all finally woke up. I'm Tina this my friend now if y'all be good you won't get hit. Y'all stupid ass daddy left me for y'all how momma. Aliyah: Well Tina don't call my momma a how cuz bitch you a thot! Tina smacked her. I called up my dad and he herd everything. Sky: Where are we?! 214 Wilson pineds why?! Sky: cuz its a store up the street go brush yo damn teeth. Then her big ass man friend punched me. That shit hurt to but I didn't cry.

So how y'all feel??

Should sky and drew hook up??

Why Tina back and who is her friend???

Aliyah and Dalontae??

What Alexis gone do to tina??

Angel and Dre had sex??