Chapter: 8

Maria POV

So I'm walking around then everything go black.

*******

I woke up with rope tied all around me. Then a brown skinned girl came down where ever I was at. Paris:" Maria your up so I need you to brake up Drew and sky or die." I saw gun on the floor. This bitch crazy. Maria:" Aite if you let me go I can do it. Soon as she untied me a I ran to and smacked her in the head with it. I shot it at the wall to make sure it had bullets and it did. Paris:"If you kill me someone gone come for y'all. I called sky and Drew in here. Paris:"Drew don't let them do this I'm gonna kill the baby she has and me and you can have one together." Sky:" Bitch I'm still a virgin so the fuck you talking about?!" Paris: But you will have one and its gonna die just like you. And you better not hit Drew I had to learn that the hard way." Sky:" Drew you hit girls?" Drew: I used to but I been stop that. Sky:" If you ever hit me my daddy and me are going to kill you. Drew:" I would never hit you unless you make me mad." That shit made me mad and I didn't mean to but I slapped him. He got red and stared coming up to me. When he ran up I moved and he hit the wall which mad him madder. Drew: "Let's go home NOW!!" My lil ass ran to that car. We got home and I was kinda scared. He pulled my hair and punched me in my face. I held my face and ran to the kitchen but he grabbed my hair and hit my face. I got mad and start hitting him back. He hit me and everything went blank.

Maria POV

I need to have sex. But I was walking and some boy tapped my shoulder and asked if I was ok. I forgot to tell y'all I had a miscarriage. I was sad and couldn't stop crying. But I got over it. Ryan: Maria let's fuck we been knowing each other sense we was little anyway. I said ok. We left and went to his house. We started kissing he pulled down my clothes and started eating me out until I came. Then he put on a condom and shoved inside me and started going faster. Maria:" Ryan I'm gonna cum. I moaned.

1 year later.......

Aliyah: Its summer time I'm so happy!! Sky:"Yass bitch yass. Im happy to be 16 my birthday was 2 weeks ago. Me and Dalontae get a long really well.
He such a gentlemen. I love being around him.

Sky POV

Me and Drew get along better ever sense the fight 1 year ago. I still haven't told anyone about it. Drew:" Hey Bae what you doing??" Sky:"Nothing just thinking."
Drew:"About what??" Sky:"About the fight we had." Drew:" Girl you still on that I told you get over it !!" I jumped when he yelled. I walked up and kissed him. And we started making out.

So what y'all think??

Paris trying to brake up sky and Drew??

Maria a hoe??

Who is Ryan??

Sky and Drew fighting??

Dalontae and Aliyah doing good??