Chapter: 5

Angel POV

So y'all probably wondering what's going on with me. Well I'm 1 months and 2 weeks pregnant. So I quit school cuz I didn't want anyone judging me. I'm only 15 and pregnant. But I'm not going to abort it. The baby Dre's but I haven't told him yet. Angel: Umm Dre can we talk. I really didn't want to tell him. Dre: Umm yea what's up? Angel: I'm...... I'm so happy we are together.

Dre POV

Angel acting crazy and she stop going to school and ain't cool with Aliyah. Dre: Why you not cool with Aliyah? Angel: She replaced me with that bitch sky and the other one Maria. Dre: What yo mouth don't call her a bitch and sky her fucking sister and Maria ass got raped so don't come at them like you got something bad to!! She pissed me off. She got a slick ass mouth. Angel: Maria pregnant just like me. She whisper the last part. Dre: Speak up. Angel: The condom busted and I got pregnant!! I was happy but mad. She knew about it and didn't tell me. Dre: How long??
Angel: 1 month and I quit school. See: What the fuck is wrong with you I'm a fucking thug you gotta make some damn money just in case I die and no the fuck you not quit in school!! Angel: To late but I do have a job tho! Dre: Yea yo job is going back to school. Angel: Im leaving you my child just won't know its daddy.

Angel POV

Dre really making me mad so we just done. Dre: What you mean I'm not gonna be a dead beat dad the fuck wrong with you! If this nigga keep yelling at me I'm gone smack the shit out of him. Dre: You not going nowhere with my seed! I smacked him as hard as I could. Then his eyes started to darken and his skin was red I got scared. But he just walked away from me. I'm glad he did cuz he probably would have knocked the shit out of me.

Alexis POV

So I'm riding around when I see Angel with a round belly. Alexis: Baby girl you pregnant?? She didn't answer. She too damn young. I called Aliyah and told her that her cousin Skyler coming down here with us. So I went to go pick up skyler. She looks just like but she not mines she my sisters. The reason she coming with me is cuz my sister is a thot. She got 7 kids and she said that Skyler daddy was a thug. But the thing is Skyler favors Andre.

Angel pregnant????

Was Dre about to hit her ????

Is Skyler Andres baby????

Pic of Asia on the next chapter.

Dre pic will be up soon....

Is Angle and Dre done ????

(Asia is Sky momma just in case y'all forgot