afpaabg...ngh...r?9

******Logan’s POV******  

When we got to my house there was a note on the counter from my mom. She was going to Pennsylvania for the weekend and will be back late Monday night. Awesome, now I get to spend time with Kasandra, alone. God, just thinking about earlier turned me on.

“Hey  Logan, I’m gonna go take a shower, I have some sand in some uncomfortable places.” Kasandra said from behind me, I turned and saw her going upstairs. I followed her upstairs and grabbed her around the waist pulling her close to me.

“I could help you with that. We have a big enough shower for two.” I said, voice husky with my raw need.

“Hm, I don’t know. Think you could help me clean some hard to reach areas?” she said in her sexy voice. God this girl is a huge ass tease. I picked her up and she giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing my nose. We got to the bathroom in record time, stripping each other as soon as her feet touched the ground. She decided to surprise me and grabbed my trunks with her teeth and pulled them down like that. I thought she was going to stand back up but instead she licked her way up my leg and took my entire dick into her mouth sucking on it. Oh shit, this girl is so fucking good. I explode in her mouth and she licked every last drop up and then licked her way up my chest, to my neck and then gave me a deep passionate kiss.

“Kasandra… that was… amazing…” I gasped. She winked at me and climbed into the shower and turned on the water nice and cold. I watched her nipples turn rock solid and she heated up the water. This is going to be fun, time for round two.

                                                                     ***Next Day***

                                                                ****Kasandra’s POV****

I woke up next to Logan in his naked glory, and a smile crossed my face as I remembered the previous night. Logan’s steady heartbeat told me he was still asleep. I attempted to get up but he unconsciously tightened his grip on my waist. I sighed and gave up, waiting for him to wake up. I picked up my phone off the nightstand and checked my messages, all four of them where from Brandon.

1st – U better not do anything wit him, ill kill him if he touches u<has-a-target>-

2nd- I wont lose u, u kno I always get wat I want… and I want u <has-a-target>-

3rd – I love u sexy, cant wait till we can hav our private party ;) <has-a-target>-

Great, he’s being possessive. I can’t let him figure out what Logan and I did, he will murder Logan. I shuddered and silent tears slid down my face. Anything we do can get both of us seriously hurt. I can’t let him get hurt, we can’t do anything anymore. We probably can’t even talk. By this point I was full on crying, waking Logan up.

“What’s wrong?” he asked groggily as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

“Brandon won’t ever stop. He will kill you if he finds out we had sex last night. I don’t want you getting hurt… I can’t lose you now that I finally have you.” I sobbed into his chest. His grip tightened around me and he picked up my phone and read the messages.

“He won’t touch me, or you. I won’t let that happen to my girl.” He said kissing my forehead.  I wiped away my tears after about five minutes, knowing it hurt him to see me hurting.

“I’m your girl?” I asked, remembering what he just said.

“Yea, why wouldn’t you be?” he answered like it was the stupidest thing I’ve ever said.

“Cause I’ve been chasing after you for three years, and I’ve always wanted to be your girl. So it’s a dream come true. I’m an extremely happy person right now.” I whispered, kissing his lips.

“I guess I’m a lucky guy. Cause I have a beautiful girl here and I think I know the answer if I ask her to be my girlfriend.” He said smirking. Oh my God he just asked me out. I’m in heaven.

“I’m pretty sure that answer is a yes.” I chuckled kissing him again.

“I know it is. Now come on. One of the team is throwing a party and I want to show off my girl.” He said pulling me out of the bed. He let go of my hand and walked over to his closet and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed my backpack and pulled a thong, lace bra, purple tank top, and short shorts. I turned around and saw Logan coming up to me, lust written across his face. He took my clothes out of my hands and threw them on the bed as he attacked my neck with kisses. I giggled at his pure need and pushed on his chest lightly.

“Logan, we have a party to go to. Then you have me for the rest of the night.”I laughed grabbing my clothes and bolting to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I heard him sigh and grumble, but I’m still sore from our swim and our efforts last night. I put on my clothes, and styled my hair up into a bun with a rose in it.  I walked out of the bathroom and saw Logan in the hall wearing shorts and a black t-shirt, hot.  

“Hey, ready to go?” he asked pushing himself off the wall.

“Yep, let me grab my shoes.”  I said going into my room, grabbing my flip flops. When I turned around, Logan was right behind me.

“I don’t think I want to take you out now, you’re too sexy for your own good. “ he said huskily.

“Well to bad, I want to party.” I said dodging around him and running outside to his truck. I got in and he came out a little while later.

“That wasn’t nice, next time I won’t let you get away with that.”He said as he started up the car. He drove for about a half an hour before I nodded off to sleep. “Kasandra, wake up. We’re here.” He whispered into my ear, shaking me gently.  

“Oh, cool.” I mumbled opening my eyes. We were at one of Brandon’s friends place, I think his name is David. “Ummm Logan. This isn’t such a good idea.” I said, not wanting to get out of the truck.

“Don’t worry, if the cops show, we will bail, I promise.” He said dragging me inside.

“Hey Kasandra!!!! Long time no see. Where is your other half?” David yelled as soon as he saw me walk into the room.

“We broke up.” I snapped, getting mad. Logan had realized what I meant by being here wasn’t  a good idea.

“That’s too bad. Do I have a chance now?” he asked, a pleading look in his blue eyes.

“No man, she’s already taken.” Logan said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Damn that fucking….”

“WHAT?!?!?” Brandon screamed from behind me and Logan cutting Brandon short. “I’LL MURDER HIM!!!!!”

Logan spun around, pushing me into David who caught me before I fell. “You won’t touch me you fucking woman beating bastard.” Logan sneered at Brandon.

“Watch me.” Brandon launched himself at Logan and I screamed in fear. Tears streaming down my face I watched them fight. Logan delivered blow after blow and Brandon dished it back. Out of nowhere I saw Brandon pull a knife and tried stabbing Logan. Screeching I freed myself from David’s grip and ran in between Logan and Brandon.  I felt Brandon’s fist connect with my jaw and I spun towards the ground.  I faintly heard Logan scream my name in furry and I heard the sound of flesh on flesh contact. I felt somebody pick me up and shake me gently.

“Kasandra, please wake up beautiful.” Logan whispered into my ear. I tried to open my eyes but failed. “David, we need to go to the hospital, it’s been an hour. I swear that mother fucker is gonna die. Actually wait, isn’t your brother a doctor?” Logan asked voice full of panic. I never heard the answer and I lost touch with reality.