Night One

Clarisse received fresh water from an unknown sponsor.

Bellatrix attempted to start a fire. However, she forgot the proper spell and instead made the area around her freezing cold.

Percy and Tyson ran into each other. The brothers immediately hugged and promised that they would look out for each other.

Thalia and Jason slept in shifts.

Coach Hedge blamed Grover for destroying his supplies. As revenge, he set fire to the younger satyr's camp.

Annabeth tried to start a fire but was unsuccessful.

Chiron managed to create a large bonfire. He got comfortable near the flames before falling asleep.

Reyna stayed awake all night, jumping to her feet every time something made a sound.

Piper saw a small rat on the ground. It was shaking uncontrollably against the howling winds. She immediately picked it up and held it close for warmth.

Peter Pettigrew, still in animal form, fell asleep in Piper's arms.

Harry and Sirius took turns sleeping in shifts.

Fred Weasley saw a fire but decided to stay hidden.

Dobby found a strange device on the ground. Curious, he pressed a button and heard a loud explosion. He ran over to the noise and was horrified to see pieces of Lupin, Hagrid, and George Weasley all over the place.

Nico spent the night fending off Voldemort, Octavian, and even Rachel away from his camp.

Dumbledore thought about home.

Ron failed to start a fire and slept without warmth.

Leo used pyrokinesis to make a nice warm fire.

Hermione spent the whole night thinking about her friends.

Luna Lovegood received a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Ginny found Malfoy in a heap on the ground. At first, she thought he was dead, but then she saw him shaking. When she bent down to ask him what was wrong, he clutched her shoulder with an icy firm grip.

"Please d-don't kill me! I'll do anything- I swear!"

He was obviously delusional, so she decided to drag him back to her makeshift campsite for rest. Little did she know that Malfoy was merely pretending to be injured so somebody would protect him throughout the duration of the games.

Snape awoke drenched in sweat. He put his hand up to his neck, feeling around for any bite marks. There was nothing. It had all just been a bad dream. Still, it was enough to prevent him from trying to go back to sleep. Dozens of questions buzzed around his mind, but one of them stood out from the rest. Where was he?