[23]

We arrived at the Cyber Center after going through the plan at the outpost

We arrived at the Cyber Center after going through the plan at the outpost. I crouched on my knees next to Rex and Jesse, the forest masking our movements to notice two battle droids standing on guard, their backs facing towards us.

"Do you know what's going on?" A battle droid asked to his comrade.

"Maybe it's another drilllll!"

"Hey!"

We tackled the two droids, firing a few stealth shots as they laid dead on the ground. I kneeled beside Rex to notice the entrance in clear view with a few more droids guarding it.

"Is everyone in position?" Rex asked, through his comm unit. Back at the outpost, Hunter explained that he, Tech and Wrecker, would sneak behind the back while the three of us would be the element of surprise with Crosshair firing a few shots from his sniper as back-up.

Once Hunter and the others confirmed their positions, I heard Tech's voice chiming in through the comm unit.

"Cap, you wanted to know when those Separatist forces breached the outpost. Well, they're getting there just about now."

Meanwhile at the outpost, a tactical droid stood inside the control room with a few commando droids surveying the scene, as the tact pulled out a holoprojector in his hand.

"Sir we have tracked the Clone Strike team here, they seem to have captured this location and deserted it. I cannot calculate the logic of this assault." The droid spoke with Admiral Trench projected through the hologram.

*Clicks* "There is no tactical advantage to taking the outpost. Their target will be the nearby Cyber Center. They must know about the algorithm. Get me in contact with the Cyber Center at once!"

At the Center, a battle droid pulled out its holoprojector as Admiral Trench address the droid in front of him.

"Pull all droids on alert. An attack is coming."

"An attack is coming? When—"

I fired a shot at the droid's head. His hand touching it's cut-off neck, falling to the ground as Rex, Jesse and I, began our assault. Blaster fire erupted in the field as we took cover behind a few crates, firing some rounds from our blasters.

As Jesse and Rex continue to take cover, I decided to move in a bit and pull out my dagger. I stab a droid on its chest-plate, stabbing two more behind me before doing a front flip to avoid the gunfire.

I took cover behind some barrels, unbeknownst to me that there was a battle droid lying on the ground behind me.

While surveying the battlefield, Crosshair looked through his sniper to notice a battle droid with its body cut in half, beginning to drag itself across the field, slowly inching towards his beloved Mari.