Time to act♡ (SAKI POV)

Emu-Chan... ...likes... ...my...
BROTHER!?

Ichika turned to me and blushed a soft pink, then turned her head away in embarrassment. It was very obvious that she liked, no, loved me, and I loved her back. But we haven't really told each other yet, but hey, major crisis between Emu and Tsukasa involving love. Ichika turned her head back to me.

" I can't believe this, but I can also see it happening and working out. " She said " Wait, are you alright..? "

" I'm not upset 'Ichi', I'm just... happy and I have no idea why... " I paused and continued in an excited tone " I kinda like my brother and Emu-Chan together. *gasp* I could be an aunt one day!! The kid shall be called 'Saki The Second!!!' And, oooooooohh, aren't Nene-Chan and Rui-Kun together!? They all can go on a double date!!-" I got lost in my words and Ichika looked at me, her head spun. I put my hands on both sides of her head. Her head relaxed. She put her hands on top of mine and then blushed and took her hands off in a split second.

" They need to get together, Tsukasa talks so much about Emu, I'm sure he likes her back!! " I exclaimed. " My parents are on a vacation, but I need their permission first "

" Permission for what..? " Ichika asked

" Permission for Emu to come over, as my friend, for a sleepover!! But really, I'm gonna get them closer!! " I exclaimed excitedly. " I'll make them confess to each other!! "