Happy Morning Chaos (Saki POV)

I woke up at 7 am, what a night... Tsukasa shouldn't be up yet, but I don't know about Emu. I yawned and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I took out milk from the fridge and cornflakes from the cupboard. I put the cornflakes and then the milk into a pink bowl. I ate quickly and went back upstairs to brush my teeth. After that, I crept into Tsukasa's room. The blankets have been thrown onto the floor and it looked like Emu had taken most of the space, with Tsukasa on the very end. I started to walk out.

"*yawn*"

I turned around to see Emu sitting up. I freaked out. Emu turned her head to me and gave a small, tired, warm smile.

"Ehe~ Thank you Saki-Chan" Emu whispered

I smiled back at sat on the bed with her.

"Huh? EH!? EEEEEEEEEEEYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" my brother yelled, his face turning red 

Emu shuffled closer to him, and put her head on his lap. Tsukasa blushed even harder.

"AH!! EMU GET OFF ME NOW!!"

Emu looked up at him and tilted her head at him.

"Ehe~ Oni-Chan. She was with you the whole night!" I said 

Tsukasa gave me a shocked look and blushed even harder. Emu sat on his lap now, facing him. Emu took out her letter from her pocket and pushed it onto Tsukasa's face. Tsukasa blushed more. He took the letter and read it. Emu looked worried, and so did I. Tsukasa looked at Emu and put his hand under her chin, and tilted her head up. He looked into her eyes with a calm expression. And then he kissed her on her forehead... And then, HE KISSED HER ON HER FOREHEAD!??!?!!??!?!?!??!? I jumped up and screamed happily and bounced on the bed. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I DID IT!! I DID IT!! THEY'RE IN LOVE!! THEY'RE IN LOVE!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Emu looked into his eyes, her eyes sparkled and she started to blush. Emu dove her head into Tsukasa's chest and cried happy tears.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

she yelled "I WUV YOU TSUKASA-KUN!! UUUUUWWWWAAAHHH!!!!!!!"

2 hours later

Emu packed her things and got into her dad's car, she waved at us. As she left, Tsukasa pulled out his phone, I looked over his shoulder.

Tsukasa: I have a hot girl

Rui: cool

Rui: but i had a hot girl first XD

Tsukasa: at least my hot girl is more social >:D

Rui: how dare you insult my hot girl

Rui: You're dead 

Tsukasa side-eyed me 

"I'm getting you and Ichika together" he smirked

I gasped 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" I yelled

"Know what.!?" he smirked again

My jaw opened, how could I fall for such a puny trick.!?

Someone approached us, I looked up, it was a guy. Someone was behind them, it was a girl, she was smiling shyly at me.

"How dare you insult my hot girl"

"YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!"