What do I do!? (Saki POV)

I pulled Emu to my room.

"What do you wanna do!?" I asked

Emu shrugged and looked around the room.

"Saki-Chan..." Emu said

"Yeah?" I replied

"I lost a...letter..." Emu said "Do you have it by any chance? It's important"

I looked around, should I tell her? What would she think of me!? 

"Emu, I do"

Emu blushed

"Y-you didn't read it, did you.!?" she shrieked

I shook my head. I felt bad lying though. Emu sighed in relief. I should probably change the topic.

"E-emu, go, um, brush your teeth so long! It's getting pretty late! The bathroom's down the hallway." I said

Emu dug her toothbrush from out her bag and walked to the bathroom. I sighed. How should my plan go!? The whole point of the sleepover was so I could get my brother and Emu together... What do I do!?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tsukasa iconic scream echoed through the house. I ran to the bathroom. He was in a red pajama shirt and blue pajama shorts. Emu was in a purple pajama shirt, yellow pajama shorts and a green headband with a bow. I was in a pink pajama shirt and green pajama shorts.

Wait why am I describing us all!?

"E-EMU!? G-GET OFF ME!!" Tsukasa yelled

Emu shoved herself into Tsukasa, I think, they were both still standing. She was gripping his shirt and was acting sad.

"B-BUT TSUKASA-KUN!! I WANT YOU TO BE WITH US!! 😭" Emu sniffed

"NO!!" Tsukasa was blushing "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Tsukasa ran to his room.

Emu sniffled. 

How do I get them together..?