[4] fan girl || Spider-Man

Word count: 759

Pairing: female!oc x spider-man

Summary: Sarah loves Spider-Man and she finally gets the chance to meet her hero

Warnings: none

Ever since she was a little girl, Sarah had always loved Spider-Man. She loved his witty sense of humor and his quick reflexes. She had posters of him on her wall and had watched anything that involved him. She even had a blog dedicated to all things Spider-Man. She felt like she knew him through the interviews she had seen of him.

Sarah's love for Spider-Man grew as she got older. She was now in college, studying chemistry. She had no idea that the hero she loved was in her class. Peter Parker had enrolled in the same chemistry class as her. They kind of knew each other, but they hardly ever spoke to each other.

Sarah had been making her way back to her apartment after class. She had her headphones on and brainstorming new ideas for her blog. Sarah felt a whoosh and grew confused knowing the weather hadn't been acting this way all day. She looked up to only come across a surprise.

Sarah's heart raced as she saw Spider-Man swinging through the city. She couldn't believe it. This was her hero, the one she had loved all her life. She had to meet him. Sarah ran after him calling after him. Catching his attention he slowed down, he realized that the girl that was chasing him was the same girl who lended him a charger for his laptop.

As Spider-Man landed in front of her, Sarah's mouth went dry. She tried to speak, but all that came out were incoherent sounds. She felt her face flush with embarrassment as Spider-Man looked at her with amusement.

"Hi there," he said, a hint of a smile in his voice. "Are you okay?"

Sarah tried to speak again, but all that came out was a stutter. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had dreamed of meeting Spider-Man for so long, and now that he was standing in front of her, she was completely flustered.

"Um, h-hi," she finally managed to say. "I'm Sarah. I'm a huge fan of yours. I mean, not like creepy stalker fan, but like, I really admire you and your work. Not that you're just a job or anything, I mean, you're Spider-Man, you're amazing, but I just think you're really cool and I love everything you do."

Spider-Man chuckled. "Thanks, Sarah. It's nice to meet a fan who isn't trying to kill me or something."

Sarah felt a small smile tug at the corners of her mouth. Spider-Man was making her feel at ease, despite her nerves. She couldn't believe she was actually talking to him.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous," she said, her voice shaking. "I've always wanted to meet you, and now that I am, I don't know what to say."

Spider-Man put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Sarah. I get it. Meeting your hero can be overwhelming. But hey, you're doing great. Just take a deep breath and relax."

Sarah took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. She looked up at Spider-Man, feeling a sense of awe and wonder.

"Thank you," she said, her voice a little steadier. "I'm really glad I got to meet you. You're even cooler in person than I thought you would be."

Spider-Man grinned. "Thanks, Sarah. I'm glad I could live up to your expectations. And hey, if you ever need anything, just give me a call. I'm always happy to help out a fan."

Sarah felt a surge of gratitude at his words. She knew she would never forget this moment, the moment she met her hero and found out he was even more amazing than she could have imagined.

As they talked, Peter realized that Sarah was more than just a girl who loved Spider-Man. She was intelligent, funny, and passionate about what she loved. He saw her differently than how he used to see her.

From that day on, Peter and Sarah started talking more in class. They would share their thoughts on chemistry and Spider-Man. Sarah couldn't believe that the hero she had loved all her life was now a friend.

Peter was happy to have met someone who truly understood his alter ego. He loved seeing Sarah's face light up whenever they talked about Spider-Man. They both knew that their common love for Spider-Man had brought them together, but it was their shared interests and passions that kept them close.