Chapter Eleven- Weh yah Seh to Me?

Malikai

"Baby girl, come on now we running late!" I urged by the door of her apartment. Jah, why women take this long? She's already breathtaking, so weh she a add on suh? To be fair, Ana was a high-maintenance girl. I've never seen her without her hair done, and nails and I just noticed she does all her maintenance on a budget. She made it work and it was admirable. In week three of our dating I've already started putting aside money for just her. Ain't no way she gonna be fucking me, riding with me and in need in any type of way. Mi nuh deh pon dat. Since last week I've already put 200k in her hand just for shopping and whatever else she wanted to do. I'm making sure that little ting with Brina out of her head and she's also enjoying taking this risk with me. As for Bri, I nuh see nor hear from her since that afta dat.

She smart.

She know she couldn't mek me see ar. I've never gotten physically abusive with women, but that nuh mean I can't mek yuh feel it. Brina mussi find money man fi she a fuck wid me suh and if that's the case mi ago need her fi inform me so me can move accordingly.

"How do I look?" She grinned as she appeared from her room with a turquoise, leather mini skirt with a matching jacket and a white mesh bralette underneath and a pair of white, suede knee-length boots on. Her hair was tossed to the side exposing the diamond earrings she bought on her shopping spree. Shit, she was gorgeous! She glossed her lips and di breasts dem perked up. She mek me feel like meeda hold her up right against her bedroom door and fuck her before we go meet Ollie and Capri at the Hub. The club was Mario's new project and tonight was the opening. But them can wait...

Walking over to her, I kissed her lips.

"You look incredible, beautiful."

She grinned up at me and I gently pinched her chin and kissed her again, but I didn't stop this time. Mi feel like me fi inna ar belly right now. I braced her against the door and ran my hands down her body.

"You–have to stop babe," she breathed bracing me off, "the people dem a wait pon wi and this is my first time meeting your best friend."

"So? They'll understand."

She pouted, "Malikai, please? I mostly don't want to mess up my edges."

I chuckled and smoothed my thumb along her neck that was plastered with hickeys on her brown skin from all the fucking we been doin.

"Okay, beautiful," I smiled, "Just know that later, edges and you ago mash up, zeen?"

I knew her well enough to know that right now her panties were soaked. But she was right, so mi ago lowe her, fi now...

Right now the vibe at this club was jus right. The Hub was looking good with its all-black leather and plush settings. The place was lined with gold and golden lights above and Peppa lights around the ceiling. The space big and the girl dem in ya hot. Di man's dem clean and a pay uptown badman and some white people in ya. The Doll House catered to a different type a crowd and it was a strip club, so the Hub was a different vibe. Mi proud a mi bro. Him mek use a di giant dem weh him buck up pon. According to him, him done with the Choppa lifestyle.

I chuckled.

Mario love di lifestyle, so mi nah put him pon practice.

Baby girl was seated next to me, but not so close to where it seemed we were here together. Dat shit ago get to me sooner than I thought to rass. Because me nuh know how mi ago be me— a man who loves to have utter control, be organized and have all my shit in check, including the people around me and me can't as much as hug her in yasso with all these people. Man a pree her wicked too, because as far as they are concerned she deh ya wid her friend dem. Mi done explain to her my limits. I'm not an unreasonable person by any means, but I don't like men touching my woman or even talking to her fi too long. Ollie dem know know, and Mario dem know that, too. So me know that govan— that good. It's the ones who don't know better I'm worried about. A still fuckry this...