Bath with Tanjiro...

AUTHORS NOTE

IT MAY BE 9 PM AND I MIGHT HAVE SCHOOL TOMRROW, BUT WHO TF CARES? I HAVE TWO ONESHOTS. MY IDEAS XANT WAIT.

Another one of my scenarios
Most of these are my scenarios

Anyways

You and Tanjiro had just came back from a ling, tiring mission. You were both sweaty and exhausted, and just wanted to relax. "I'm going to take a bath." You both said in sync. "How about we bathe together?" He suggested while wiggling his eyebrows. You blushed and nodded. You both walked to the bathroom, where the round bathtub was held.

Looked like this

Looked like this

You both got undressed and you quickly slipped into the bath, sitting on the opposite side of Tanjiro. "Y/N, don't you want to sit near me?" He asked, concerned. You blushed and looked away, not knowing how to respond. You hadn't ever been undressed fully in front of Tanjiro, same with him. "Don't you want to sit here?" He said with a smug grin, then spread out his legs, making and a space for you. You nervously gulped and blushed, then scooched over in between his legs.

"You looks so beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a slight squeeze. He placed butterfly kisses all over your face while whispering sweet nothings. He kissed you over and over desperately. "I need you." He whispered in between kisses. You pulled away and raised a brow. "What do you mean by that?" You asked. "I-I don't mean it in THAT way. I-I was just t-trying to be...r-romantic?" He tried to explain, but failed. "I don't want to do THAT with you, alright?" He said with a sigh, hoping you didn't think of him as a pervert now.

You smiled and leaned back against him with a sigh. "I could never think of you as a pervert. You're too pure." You mumbled wuietly, a bit embarrased. He wrapped his strong arms around you and smiled to himself. He kissed all over the top of your head, making you less tense. He began to massage your back, trying to put you at ease. He placed little kisses on your back. All the tense in your body got washed away soon after, and you fell asleep.