Egyptian AU. 💋🌶

so- in this- the reader will just be an adventurer- and tanjiro will be a Egyptian king, so uhh.. yeah..

As you jogged around Egypt, you noticed a pyramid. People were gathering around it, and a male dressed in gold with a white robe, sat upon a throne. Being the curious adventurer you are, you decided it would be a good idea to sneak behind the pyramid and climb it. Luckily, no one noticed you, and there was an entrance into the pyramid halfway up.

You entered the pyramid, immediately getting hit with a dusty breeze. You coughed and it echoed throughout the pyramid, and you were sure someone was going to find you. But you continued your journey, running your fingers along engravings on the walls, reading random messages that were in code.

You saw a hallway, a green light engulfing the room at the end of the hallway. You walked down the hallway and saw a pharoah. It was the one from outside. He was laying on his bed, shirtless. You blushed and turned to walk away, when you felt hot breath on the back of your neck. You froze, ready to scream, when a hand slithered up and covered your mouth, muffling the scream. "What are you doing here, little fox?" A male voice questioned. There was golden bracelets and tattoos on his arms and hands, so it was obvious it was the pharoah from before. He slowly removed his hand from your mouth. "I-I.. was just.. wandering through and d-decided to climb up here.." You explained, slightly embarrased by your stuttering. He chuckles and turned you around, and all you could see was the bottom half of his face. He chuckled slightly, then in a blink of an eye, he was on his bed. He patted the spot next to him, inviting you over. You gulped and hesitantly walked over, then crawled onto the bed, next to him.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, grinning and pulling you closer. Your hand rested on his chest, your noses just barely touching eachother. "I've never met such a curious little fox like you..~" He whispered. You almost felt like kissing him, becoming his, but how would everyone else react? But did that matter? You were about to kiss a hot guy, and you're being self-conscious? But before you could make up your mind, he kissed you. His lips moved at a medium pace, just right. His hand massaged your waist as he brought you even closer, your chests pressing together. He licked your bottom lip, asking for permission. You opened your mouth slightly, before feeling his wet, slimy tongue enter your mouth and start dominating your tongue. He groaned a bit, and you whimpered every now and then.

After at least three minutes, he pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting you two somehow. He chuckled, "Become mine. And only mine." He demanded as he threw his pharoah mask off, showing you his real face. You blushed, he was hot. "I.. accept." You agreed, causing him to smile. "Good choice, little fox."

CLIFFHANGER. SUCKS TO SUCK.