•29•

leilas POV

"song lyric text prank on my boyfriend"

"ok so yes i know- i haven't announced this yet but- i have a boyfriend... and well if you don't know how a song lyric text prank works... you just choose a song and send the lyrics as text messages to a person and get their reaction..."

i give a thumbs up to the camera and unlock my phone. i change matt's contact to a red heart so that the viewers didn't really know who my boyfriend was. -i'd rather them not know and figure it out on their own. matt and i haven't really said it verbally to the internet and think it's gonna stay that way for a little bit, just for the sake of our relationship being just between us without all the hate from other people and drama they could make up. so i don't wanna go do in depth about our relationship.

this is actually the first time im mentioning my relationship online. as of now, everyone still thinks im single.

"so the song i chose is actually a sort of sad/breakup song. i was originally gonna do one of my songs buuuut he knows all my songs already so yeah."

"ok so the song i chose is called 'flowers' by lauren spencer-smith. im only gonna do it with the chorus cause, one, i feel like this a pretty intense breakup/sad song and im actually in a very happy relationship and im not planning on ruining it because of a prank and it just feels like a better idea so yeah".

"but before we start this video, make sure your subscribed and like the video and all that stuff and my album recovery is out now on all platforms and i think its pretty cool so you should definitely go check that out"

i reposition myself on the bed before talking again. "ok so. before i actually like, type in the lyrics, im gonna start a conversation cause i feel like that's just hella weird if i just go up to him and start saying a bunch of random shit"

lei ❤️
heyyy

❤️
heyyy

lei ❤️
are you guys heading
home yet ?

❤️
yeah

❤️
well, chris and nick
are at target right now getting
a bunch of shit

❤️
im just waiting for them
in the car

❤️im just waiting for themin the car

lei ❤️
my boy 🤍

lei ❤️my boy 🤍