𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫

You have entered the game arena

Welcome to Eyes for You, Y/N L/N, a story where it introduces you to the world of games, you're required to play these games in game arenas. Games that require to gamble and trade your life, games that you play to win by breaking hearts, games that require you to be strong, games that require you to think for yourself, and games that need you to cooperate.

The world that reunited your once obsession – Sunato Banda, known for murdering 4 women and a lover of games, one who is not afraid to show who he really is unless he has to when it comes to living in the Borderland.

You two aren't so different other than the fact that you like to play hide and seek.

Oh, fun! You'll get to play with the one who you're obsessed with! Aren't you excited to look at him for hours on end, touch his skin, perhaps caress his skin and take his body, L/N?

But before playing, I would like to remind you that the game (story) includes:
stalker behavior, spoilers (season 2), psychotic behavior, vulgarity, mature content

So let me ask you again, L/N. Do you wish to play the game (read the story)?

YES//NO☜︎

If you have chosen no, you are free to exit the storyline anytime you want.

☞︎YES//NO
If you have chose yes, please follow these INSTRUCTIONS in order to play the game (read the story):

1. Be respectful to all players (readers) in the comments and the story. If you have any criticism of how the game is progressing (how the story is written), please be kind and point it out.

2. Be patient with the gamemaster (writer), Bartosza's updates for this storyline. You can always tell how much you are excited to unlock a new memory but sadly, she doesn't update constantly but she makes sure to give the best out of her time. Perhaps your comments and votes can motivate her even more.

3. Share your insights and your criticism of the story if you think that it will make the story more interesting! The gamemaster (author) will surely take it.

Isn't it simple? But that's not all! Before you can start playing the game (reading the story), you have to know its INFORMATION or else you'll be lost and no one wants to lose, right?

So right down below is the GAME'S INFORMATION (story's information):

❥ The short story follows the Netflix adaptation of Alice in Borderland. This is a short story, much shorter compared to Twisted Borderland, Smoke and Mirrors, and Eternal Devotion.

❥ This story contains huge fluff prompts and lots of aftercare. There isn't much drama, so if you're into dramas, tough luck, this isn't your suit. Mostly if you want a cold-hearted Sunato Banda. He is still in character, don't worry.

Y/N L/N stars as a female protagonist but there will be a male protagonist version of this story once this game (story) ends .

❥ Finally. Please note down that this game has certain errors that will be handled once the full game (story) is released.

And now that you know everything about the story, its instructions and information. It is time to sit down and enjoy.

And in case you want to keep yourself with our favorite companion, music, here are the following songs while you play the game (read the story)! If you have any recommendations, please comment down below or message me and I'll be sure to update until the game(story) is complete! Or check my bio for the link!

Link down below!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/291jortWTCb1iWC9Mfclrv?si=CZmXPjcQR7GEaTFPdMMVig

Now, are you all settled? If so, to all players (readers) who chose to stay

The game will now commence. Enjoy your stay.