03 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: the borderland

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED
The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.

...This is only for full entertainment among all players...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝘽 𝙊 𝙍 𝘿 𝙀 𝙍 𝙇 𝘼 𝙉 𝘿

YOU'RE ONLY PROTECTING HIM.

Yes, you were. You are satisfied with it. In every step he takes, you're there – whether it'd be just next to him, at the corner of the room, or perhaps in the distance. Your eyes will never ever be taken away from him. No – except for your dog, your dog deserves the attention. The bodies that he has left in the alleyways seem to be the perfect source of feeding your dog anyways.

These bodies were taken from you every time he makes his signature move – his adrenaline rushes to just plunge a knife into someone, snap their neck, choke them, gauge them. You've watched it all and all you can say is that – he's creative. How dreamy.

And in every body he takes, he will set it aside – very specific too. He always brings this body to the same spot where you and he first met that woman who attacked him – the first time you met him, every time you think about it, a dreamy smile appears on your face.

It got your heart fluttering whenever he brings the body back into this alleyway. It was quite romantic to you actually, like you two were communicating with each other without having to say a thing – because he wasn't even questioning where the body goes after the night you take it.

Is that weird? Delusional? – It just all seems to connect. You can't even remember the last time you closed your eyes for five minutes to take some rest, the ever-lasting words of 'death row' seems to haunt you.

It doesn't matter if you're watching him sleep with that smile painted on his face – that sweet sweet smile you are selfish enough to think is for you. God, you're perhaps going insane for this man. It made you gasp for air as a reaction to your heart's palpitation. But shh! You can't breathe too hard or he might hear you.

You forgot everything that you needed to do – you forgot to sleep but sleeping inside his closet wouldn't be too bright. Thoughts rounded your head again, forcing you to blink your eyes open as wide as they could, only for them to slowly shut down, slowly blinking at the man sleeping right ahead of you.

What if someone had swatted him? What if someone has intruded on his home? Who will protect him then when he's unable to comprehend the ambush? No... you just can't give in to the heavy-lidded eyes but the worry you carry on your shoulders was too much of a burden to you – it got you sleepy, perhaps dizzy.

Whatever it is, you just... can't give in... someone might hurt him.

But even the sound of fireworks couldn't wake the two of you up then.