༒ 01 𝐬𝐮𝐛-𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭: mother // father

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life. There is also mention of abusive relationships.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.

...This is only for full entertainment among all players...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

༒ — Congratulations! You have reached a sub-unit! A sub-unit is considered as a background of a character or what we call 'mini-episodes'

[𝙎𝙐𝘽 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙏 01]
𝙈 𝙊 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙍 // 𝙁 𝘼 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙍

Lilith by Ellise playing...
II

IT WAS BORING.

IT WAS ONLY A ROUTINE for Banda to roam around at night and find someone who conveniently crossed him before – and that someone was his own father. But since it's almost been seven years (six years and eight months to be exact), Banda has no other choice but to roam around the small hometown where his apartment is.

Machida, a municipality in Yokohama. This is where he's currently living – the municipality wasn't too small for authorities to easily identify his sudden shift of location from Tokyo to Yokohama but it was a big enough town for him to trick the authorities to think he was hiding in another country or in another city where there's a large population.

He has even heard that his father changed towns when Banda's mother passed.

He will never forget that morbid day when he himself had to witness the cause of his own mother's death right in front of his eyes.

Drunk. He hates when he's drunk and right now his father is limping over from side to side with a big smile, his arms slumped over his mother's shoulder who huffs in exhaustion – the man was just too heavy for her to carry any longer which only made her hurry to the brown couch and plop him over there.

Banda glosses his eyes over the edge of the wall, not wanting his parents to know that he's awake early in the morning, 2:03 am to be exact.

"Ahhh~" The man that Banda has to sadly label as a disgrace of a father sighs.

"Nothing's better than coming home to my sweet woman, hm?" He chuckles, laughing sluggishly when he raises his arms up, laughing when the so-called girlfriend glares at him.

And the woman was supposed to turn around to find a wet towel and pamper her boyfriend whom she had got impregnated by until she gets a glimpse of a rather depressing hint of infidelity.