06 𝐬𝐢𝐱: threat

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.

...This is only for full entertainment among all players...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙏 𝙃 𝙍 𝙀 𝘼 𝙏
┏━━━                           ━━━┓
SPOILER
[Season 2, Episode 3]
Minor Spoiler
┗━━━                            ━━━┛

Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys playing...
II

EMBARRASSED. FLUSTERED. THAT'S WHAT YOU FELT,

That you had to snatch your hand away from Banda's lips with wide eyes, lips still dry. Banda, on the other hand, frowned at that simple action – it sort of was the first time you see him frown when all he has been was a smiley person even when you came across him slicing through someone's throat.

"Hm? Was I wrong? Are you not the midnight lurker?" He asks, straightening his back into the usual robotic posture you grew to love while he tilts his head to smile at you again, not minding the slapping of skin in the background.

You nip your bottom lip, "This has to be a dream, right?"

Banda chuckles, "Well, I'm afraid not so. Do you not like this land?"

You look back at him before looking to the side, feeling unsure, "I don't know... it was fun." 

"It was, wasn't it?" He says, giggling at your shaken nature, reaching out to caress your cheek – you almost flinched back, still shaken at the fact that he's with you – it just felt surreal to have him back, were you even ready to face his smile again?

"Hey... don't push me away." Banda sternly says, "It's not so nice to push someone you love away, ya know."

Your cheeks then felt hot, you only bite your lip harder, feeling your knees shaking, "I... don't."

Banda laughs, removing his hand – that's quite big to fit your whole face – from your cheek. "Oh, you want to play hide and seek again?" He inquires, leaning closer to your ear as he wraps one arm around your shoulder to pull you closer to feel his warm breath fan your earlobe,

You wanted to pull away, still completely flushed but couldn't when he only pulls you closer.

"I don't want to play hide and seek anymore, that's why I stopped by – but if you want to play another game, I suggest playing this game instead." He whispers, not missing the chance to peck a little kiss right on your ear, pulling away.

"You knew I was here...?" You asked, looking at him with your red cheeks.

"Of course. It's the only reasonable place other than your house that you'd go to if you aren't in my house." Banda then tilts his head towards where the sound of skin slapping was, only for that sound to stop – a pause occurs between you.