07 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: accompliance

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.

...This is only for full entertainment among all players...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘼 𝘾 𝘾 𝙊 𝙈 𝙋 𝙇 𝙄 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙀
┏━━━ ━━━┓
SPOILERS
[Season 2, Episode 3]
Minor Spoiler

[Season 2, Face Cards]
Minor Spoiler
┗━━━ ━━━┛

Serial Killer by Moncrieff, JUDGE playing...
II

CLUBS.

THAT'S HIS SYMBOL. That's what Banda's symbol told you when he turned around for you and Enji to see – it still irks you having a third party, you wanted to get some time to talk with Banda about the sudden third party – you hoped that it would just be you and Banda, if there was another party (Enji) which there is, then there's no doubt that it would create some second opinion.

And that is what you hated.

"Clubs," Enji answers quickly before you while you roll your eyes on the other hand.

You sigh, still somewhat feeling quite annoyed by the third party when you look up where you see one's familiar eyes who smirks at you – now you feel more provoked when you see the blond who rolls his eyes in a response to you rolling your eyes.

Banda hums, waiting for your answer and when he looks behind his shoulder, he sees you looking up where Chishiya was looking down at you – following your gaze towards the blond, Banda snarls,

"Y/N? Honey?" Banda calls out, slightly looking over his shoulder to get another glimpse of you looking up. Once you hear his voice, you almost squeak out an embarrassed 'yes?'

He raises his brow and shifts his eyes to his collar, indicating that you read his symbol.

Gulping down the sudden shakiness of your voice when you recognize the glare in his eyes, you answer immediately, "Clubs..."

Banda looks back up where he meets the blond's eyes for a second before he glares back at you.n "Thank you, honey..."

Enji clears his throat, reaching his hand out to scratch the back of his neck as he looks around, looking a little awkward between the three of you. But he wasn't too bothered since all he needed was the answer on his collar so he tapped you on the shoulder – "What's my symbol?"

You stare at Enji, once seeing his blank eyes, you're back to glaring at him.

Just something about looking at him and remembering that Banda accepted his offer of being the third party sort of irks you – and the thing is, you weren't sure if you'd prefer Chishiya over him, but knowing that this man can only be the resemblance of the great wall of China soon, you guess that perhaps you'd choose Chishiya to live instead.