02 𝐭𝐰𝐨: death row

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED
The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.

...This is only for full entertainment among all players...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘿 𝙀 𝘼 𝙏 𝙃 𝙍 𝙊 𝙒

IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

Nor are you confident that it will ever be enough to seethe what you think is missing.

Now that you know him, his face, his height, his weight, the color of his hair, even what he has done to be the alleged serial killer by the block. It will never be enough for you to back away from him.

In every article, you will read it word by word, printing it to cut up his picture and perhaps glue it in a journal, keeping it safe under your bed. You never questioned the mysterious man that night either. But as the night passes on, those prints of paper filled your journal and now it's slowly filling your room.

After finding out that the body is missing, your dog has never been so sad, it laid in the house, unable to move after the night you spent with the mysterious man who you assume the name is Sunato Banda. It has never been able to get out of the house either.

Since that day —

— Anything that you have has yet to be satisfied with.

The food you eat doesn't seem to feel like you're eating it and therefore you give the leftovers to your dog — to continue onwards with your duty as — let's say — someone who worries for him. The showers you take doesn't even feel like water. The water you drink doesn't make you feel hydrated. You're yet to be filled with hydration but it seems like water isn't enough.

There's just that inner feeling for you to keep your eyes on him since then to satisfy all that missing part of you.

He seemed to be nice to you that night. He cooked takoyaki for you and yet he still refused to remove his mask, the most clothing he really revealed was his coat. You assumed it was because the paper reports about Sunato Banda are now all over the street.

That doesn't stop you from staring at the DIY posters you made though. It almost filled your room, and you were not even close to feeling embarrassed about it. You're quite proud actually.

It just mesmerized you. Is that weird? You just can't help it.

Those moles on his face.

You want to poke it.

It's not weird to have those kinds of imaginations right? You're just appreciating him, right? Staring deeply into the eyes of the serial killer you swear has killed off five women, it felt like you were staring at the real ones like you're gonna be up next.

His sixth victim.

Imagining it, it seemed like you had no problem with it. No, you're smiling at that thought. At least now, you know where he usually goes to buy his groceries — it's somewhere further from your home but you have no complaints. You're finally getting to know this man who refused to elaborate so much more about himself.