05 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: jack of hearts

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

The writer does not condone romanticizing yandere behaviors, stalker behaviors, violence, and other uncomfortable topics. This is fanfiction. It is not meant to be real and will not be real. Please keep this all to your own fantasies and never apply or romanticize this behavior in real life.

The whole fanfiction is to entertain you and only serves as entertainment alone. Nothing else.
...This is only for full entertainment among all players...
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙅 𝘼 𝘾 𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙃 𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙎

┏━━━ ━━━┓
SPOILERS
[Season 2, Episode 3]
Minor Spoiler

[Season 2, Face Cards]
Major Spoiler
┗━━━ ━━━┛

all the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish playing...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO to keep your head busy from worrying about the one man you're finding. All you knew was fixing his bed, cleaning his room, going out to the grocery, and keeping his loaf of bread in stock, making sure it won't mold.

And it keeps repeating.

You don't know how long it has been repeating the same routine. It could be months, it could be just weeks – perhaps half a year, and with each passing second, you don't know if you can take it anymore.

No. You don't.

You can't take it anymore.

"Where is Banda...?" You mumble, shakily reaching out for his pillow after a long game of Spades – specifically the Four of Spades where the instruction was to play Sumo Wrestler.

In each box, you have to win against the partner you pick. The first to be pushed out of the circle is eliminated – the winner of the round will then be escorted to another round of Tug of War, all survivors are free to leave but if they touch the red line, then they are eliminated.

And right now, you didn't care about the scratches and gush wounds all over your body – no, you didn't even pay attention to the new bruises – you never cared for it and it all looked like you were just a stray cat, you refuse to even eat, you couldn't sleep, knowing you haven't found Banda yet.

Anxiety filled you every day.

And you don't know how long has it been – you don't even know how it has been of you caressing the pillow throughout the night, you couldn't even get a blink of sleep, you were uncomfortable with the thought that you're not caressing Banda right now.

No. You don't know how long it has been.

You're lost – it's obvious, given your eyebags decorated with dark panda circles. You don't know how you were.

But one thing you do know is that you hear fireworks popping – your ears perked at the sound, and it made you stand up.

You recognize that sound! Fireworks! – That was the sound that you last hear before coming to this strange world that the youngest member of the Chishiya family calls 'the Borderland.'