08

At another side......

"So you call him haneul?" that person sit peacefully on his comfortable chair and just looking at his one of the his spy haneul.

"Yes boss I call him but he didn't pick up another person pick up the call" his member say that person.

"Another person?" I confusedly ask him.

"Yes maybe he was min yoongi" he said to his Boss.

"Ohh so min yoongi" I smirk and say to his haneul,"found min yoongi's number I don't know from where but in 10 minutes I need his number" he say as his member nodded and left room.

"Don't worry hoseok I target you with your bodyguard" he smirk .

___________

"Boss here yoongi's number" that person give the number and his boss quickly dialed that number.

"Hello" he here yoongi say but he didn't say anything. "Hello anyone here?" again he here voice still didn't say anything. He smirk and about to say something but call was cut allready.

"Why he cut the call" he say while annoyingly holding his phone "well whatever it's just beginning whole film is left to see so I don't want to hurry" he say with smirk which never leave his face.

"haneul say Daniel to come here" haneul nodded and left the room.

_______________

"So Daniel as you are my most trusted person so I want to you--" before he finished his sentence Daniel speak.

"Boss just give me order I will do it" Daniel say without hesitation.

"That's my boy so I want you go hope corporation and meet his CEO and take his mostly information" he say with looking at Daniel.

"Ohh that's so easy" big smile appear on his face.

"It's not easy as you think that ceo don't easy to catch" seriousness in his voice.

"Don't worry boss left this work on me I do it with my own" Daniel say with smirk.

"That's why I trust you" .....

_________________

"Ohh why you both are late" he ask while start a car.

"Nothing ahjussi just hoseok have some work right hoseok?" yoongi say while looking at hoseok who sit back side

"Y-yeah ahjussi" hobi say while still yoongi's word are echoed in his mind.

"Yoongi how's your first day with hobi" driver ask while focus on road.

"It's great I had so fun" he say while looking at hobi who's head down.

"Aish why keep talking isn't he shut his mouth" hobi thought.

After sometime they arrive hobi's House. They both say thank you to driver.

Yoongi again hold hobi's hand.

"Now you don't need to do this I can manage" hobi say and about leave yoongi's hand but again yoongi held boths hand.

Yoongi smile and say," now you are my responsibility to keep you save just we went inside your house and as you found your spects i will go to my house ok"

Hobi blushed at yoongi's words but yoongi doesn't saw.

Yoongi knocked at door hobi's mother ji-ho opened the door.

Ji-ho smiled at both as he saw they holding hands before she thinks this another way Yoongi explain "unty actually hoseok's spects are broke" he say while smiling.

"Ohh thank you so much he didn't see without glasses thank you so much yoongi for help him he is so careless" she say

"No problem unty this is my duty okay now take care and found his spects I need to go" he say and left hobi's hand.

"Why you are going pls eat dinner with us" hobi suddenly say and again hold yoongi's hand.

Yoongi shock a little bit but he really need to go his parents are waiting for him.

"No hoseok maybe next time eomma and appa must be waiting for me" yoongi say and hobi nodded.

Yoongi say bye to both and hobi's mother found hobi for another spects and hobi wear it.

"Finally I can see now" he smiled and looked around.

"You are so careless hobi yoongi is your bodyguard but that doesn't mean he do care for you like child" she scolded hobi and serve the dinner.

Hobi pouted,"okok I will be careful next time"

Ji-ho nodded and hyunjin smile at mother child conversation.

"Hobi how's yoongi's nature towards you" Hyunjin ask while eating his dinner.

This question make hobi to remember today," he is kind appa he help me alot today" he say with small smile appear on his face.

"So now you have no problem with yoongi right" ji-ho ask him.

"Yes I mean no I mean yes I have problem with him I don't like him" he don't know why he say but he really don't know he have problem or not.

"But you say he is kind and help you alot" hyunjin say him.

"Yes ofc he is perfect but just..." He doesn't found the word to say his parents.

His parents know hobi's nature he doesn't trust anyone easily they both looking each other and nodded.

"It's ok if this take the time as time went you are comfortable with him" ji-ho say while smiling.

"Yeah maybe" hobi thought and smile.

Ji-ho and hyunjin saw hobi smile as they both also smile.

_____________

"Wow eomma you are the best cook in whole world" yoongi say to his mother.

"Ohh thank you so much my dear son" ye-jin smile at him.

"Yoongi how's your today is anything problem with hoseok?" His dad ask him.

"Today is great" he say as he smile,"and No appa there is nothing problem with hoseok yeah he is childish but I can manage"

"My son is really grown up" ye-jin say with smile.

"Afterall I am your son" yoongi say and hug his parents.

______________

Hobi pov :-

After dinner and fresh up I laid on my bed and keep trying to sleep but I can't..

I get up and went to balcony and cold wind is blowing.

"It's cold" I smile and just close my eyes and enjoy this cold nature but suddenly I remember yoongi and today what happened I opened my eyes.

"Why this little accident make my heart flutter I never feel this feelings what is this what happened to me yoongi's proximity is just make mad" I thought "why I am thinking about him leave it" again I went to my room I take out my spects and again trying to sleep.

Yoongi pov:-

I laid on my bed and think about hoseok.

I thought about him ,"litterly he is complicated sometimes he don't want to hold hand and sometimes in he hold my hand by himself" he thought and sign but suddenly smile as he remembered today's words that he say to hobi.

"Umm I still don't know what happened to me why I say him that words I think I like him" I thought " nono I can't we just meet yesterday how can l like him" I close eyes but this nothing use this i keep remember hobi's cute smile, his red face, his without spects his beautiful eyes, his red lips which I want to kiss ---

"What are you thinking min yoongi just sleep" he scolded himself his mind keep thinking about hobi.

_______________________________________

Here guys my new part I (j)hope you like it pls comment and vote.

Thank u 😂😊