13

??? :- pov :-

" If you think jung hoseok you are so smart so you are wrong you will have best life if you accept my deal but instead of you refused and I get many loses of that you pay for it and your love also" he say to himself while holding hobi and yoongi pic.

He take a lighter and burn the both pics with evily luagh ," I make your life hell" he say and He threw half burn pic at floor as entire picture was burn he crushed that picture with his feet.

_____________

After drop hoseok at home yoongi came back to his home he had happily dinner with his family after some talk with his parents he went to his room.

He laid on bed try to sleep but i can't because of that interviewer how he look at hobi and ask mostly personal question.

"I Doubt on that interviewer" he keep thinking about today so He couldn't sleep at night.

At morning

When yoongi open eyes and saw it's allready morning ,"what it's allready morning I lose my precious sleep" he groned and wake up about to go bathroom.

He stop while holding his head ," aish my head is ache beacuse of that fucking interviewer huh" he angrily say went in bathroom.

Yoongi did his morning routine and wear his outfit and go in kitchen and saw his parents are allready waiting for him.

"Morning yoon" his mother greet him while smiling.

"Morning eomma" yoongi say and give small smile.

"What happened yoongi what happened didn't you had night sleep" his dad worriedly asked him

"No appa it's no like that" he say to his father.

"So what happened" his mother again asked him.

"Actually I can't sleep properly don't worry you know sometimes it's happened eomma and appa" he said to his eomma and appa.

"Yeah but....let's it's ok if you have headache so I will give you medicine take that on time ok?" His Mother say and he nodded.

She smile and serve him food and he peacefully eat and she gave him medicine and he take it and went towards hobi's House.

_______________

Jung family after breakfast hyunjin and hobi discuss something and ji-ho talking with jiwoo on phone.

"So what you gave answer him" hyunjin asked while looking at his son.

"Nothing appa i just gave him random answer and I didn't gave any personal information don't worry appa" hobi say to his appa and hyun-jin nodded.

"Good but be careful son" hyunjin say and ruffle hobi hair and hobi smile.

"Don't you both forget me" ji-ho said while looking away from them.

"Owww eomma" he went and hug his eomma so tightly.

Hyunjin saw them and smile brightly. God doesn't gave everyone happy family this like right ?

They have talk eachother then they listen door bell.

"It's must be Yoongi" ji-ho said and about to go for open door.

"Eomma wait I will open the door" he said and run towards door his parents saw him confusedly.

He open the door and saw yoongi. He wearing his black suit but his face looking so pale his face like he didn't sleep well.

"Good morning yoongi" hobi say wonder what happened to yoongi.

"Morning hoseok" yoongi say while smiling.