05

Hobi pov :-

After that person cut the call he about to go cabin room but he forget to wear his spects. He found his spects on balcony desk after he wears he went towards his office room.

(A/n : this story hobi have spects beacuse I love him in glasses and spects 😅)

I opened my office room's door and see sanghoon uncle seat there I know him beacuse many times my appa meet him.

And beside him one handsome and cute one boy god his smile he look so cute and he also look so hot and his outfit making him so hot how someone look so perfect and his hair he is killer or what.

(Imagine yoongi smile like that 🥺)

I just starting him i lost in his smile and that's broke when my appa called me.

Yoongi pov:-

Me appa and hyun-jin uncle we are talking to each other and luaghing.

We are talking each other suddenly hyunjin uncle smile and say hobi and looking at infront of door I also saw at that side.

And saw mr.junghoseok who are looking so cute and beautiful Just his spects hide his beautiful eyes .Just perfect face he have in reality he look more beautiful than picture.

I saw he just starting me i just smirk because he non stop starting at me ofc I am so handsome but he look more cute while starting.

( Imagine he look at yoongi like this )
(A/n : he look so cute 🥺)

"Hobi"hyunjin uncle say but he didn't listen don't know what is he thinking.

"Hoseok" hyunjin uncle say little loudly he flinched little and look directly down.

"Y-yes a-appa" he say while Stuttering

"Hobi something happened" my appa asked him.

"N-no u-uncle" he get shy he is so cute "So why you standing there come here"again my appa say and he just nodded

No one pov:-

"Why I am so so silly just act professional hobi don't leave your attitude" hobi sign while though and quickly seat beside his father.

"So hoseok he is sanghoon you know him right" mr.jung say to hobi and hobi nodded.

"Hello uncle it's has been time we meet nice to meet you" he said with smile and mr.min Also smile back and say.

"You too son you are grown up so much I sometimes see you beacuse you are busy in meetings and your work" he smiles and hobi also smile and nodded.

"Hobi and he is your future bodyguard and sanghoon uncle's son yoongi" hyunjin say with smile to hobi . Hobi want to look at yoongi but he is shy because sometimes ago he was starting at him.

"Hello mr.hoseok nice to meet you I hope we get each other very well" yoongi say with smile hobi's heart beat fast as he listen yoongi's voice his voice is deep and soft at same time

Yoongi say and held out his hand for handshake.

Hobi finally look up at yoongi and saw yoongi smiles his heart beat again get faster finally he say "h-hello mr.yoongi
T-thank you to be h-here" he say with little Stuttering and he also held out his hand and they both handshake yoongi found out hobi's cute little Stuttering habit when hobi look at his in eyes.

"Finally we found best bodyguard I have no worry for him now, now yoongi stay with him" hyunjin say with smile.

"Yeah don't worry now yoongi will do his work very professionally right Yoongi" sanghoon ask to his son and yoongi smile and nodded.

"How he look so perfect I am the who was planning do something and it's make him resign the job but what now I can't do this but why I can't I can do this I didn't need bodyguard he will resign the job very soon" hobi lost in his weird thoughts

"Hobi" hyunjin say and luckily hobi listen. " yes appa" he ask.

"Yoongi start his job from tomorrow ok it's ok Yoongi" hyunjin ask yoongi with smile and yoongi smile and nodded.

"I didn't know appa ask me for permission or him" hobi thought while angry.

"Hobi ok?" Hyunjin ask him. "Wow first min yoongi and then me" hobi thought and just nodded.

"Okay everything is alright" sanghoon say and smiles.

After they lots of talk and did lunch together and yoongi and his dad saying bye to hyunjin and hobi.

''ok take care and go safely" mr.jung say while huging sanghoon

"Yes thank you hyunjin for meal" he say hug back

They broke hug and Hyunjin went towards Yoongi and hug him

"Thank you yoongi so much" he say and hug him.

"Don't worry Uncle it's my job'' he smile and hug him back.

"Ok hobi take care don't stress your self you look so thin" sanghoon say to him and ruffle his hair.

"Yeah uncle don't worry" hobi say and smile.

Yoongi went towards him and say "ok we will meet tomorrow" and he wink at hobi

Hobi get shock and yoongi smirk.

"Y-yeah" hobi want cursed him but yoongi's smirk making him flustered.

After min family went to their home.

Mr jung pov:-

After they go I saw hobi he still standing there I don't what happened to him he acting weird since they are came here.

"Hobi" I called him but he didn't listen I again called him he little flinched and answer

"Yes appa what happened" he ask.

"I am the who should question this what happened to you" mr.jung ask hobi who is confused.

"Yeah you act Weird whole day what happened are you ok" mr.jung ask him worriedly.

"Don't worry appa I have just small headache" he say with smile.

"I say to you don't take so much stress what happened if you look older than me and no one marry you" mr.jung say with dramatically cry.

"Don't worry I don't get merry" he say with luagh.

"Ohh really btw what happened to you when you came and saw yoongi I know you starting at him and I noticed you look at him mostly in our whole conversation" mr.jung say with smirk.

"Nothing appa nothing happened to me" he say and red colour shade Covered in his face.

Hyunjin luagh at his son's cuteness.

_________________________________________

Here guys my new part
I hope you like it.

Well merry Christmas all of you ⛄🎄
I wish you celebrate this Christmas your special one and stay happy and safe
Love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜