21

Yoongi arrive at hobi's house. He take a deep breath before get inside.

"Heyyy Yoongi come" ji-ho say with smile and Yoongi also smile back to her and get inside.

"You look so handsome yoongi" she say that make yoongi shy.

"Thank you unty" yoongi say with shy smile.

They both sitting on sofa and ji-ho went to kitchen bring some water for yoongi.

"Why are you so early hobi isn't ready yet " ye-jin say while she gives water to yoongi.

"It's ok unty I can wait for him" yoongi say with smile and then he drink water and put glass on table.

"Where is uncle" yoongi asked when he don't saw hyunjin.

"He went to meet his friend he will come in sometime" ye-jin say and Yoongi nodded.

"Yoongi can you do one favor for me?" Ye-jin say as she sitting in front of yoongi.

"Yes ofc unty tell me" Yoongi say to her.

"in party ofc they arrange drink also so Pls Today you take care of hobi that he doesn't drink too much" ji-ho request yoongi but Yoongi get confused.

"Why unty anything wrong with him" yoongi asked ji-ho.

"No but he get easily drink you know after drink  his face turn into red colour. at home also we have party we keep on eyes that he can't drink too much" ji-ho said with luagh.

Yoongi smile and say," don't worry unty I take care of him" ji-ho nodded.

"And you also drink less" ye-jin say and Yoongi nodded with awkward luagh.

As they both talk about random things until they heard voice.

"Eomma I am ready where are you?"

Yoongi pov :-

I looked in the direction from where the sound came. I know who is that person. I am excited to see him more after listen his voice.

My heart beat like stop when i saw hobi who wear it black shirt and pant.

He looked so beautiful. Usually he wear bright clothes but today in this black outfit he look stunning. His eyes shining even he Wearing his glasses.

 His eyes shining even he Wearing his glasses

(A/n :- imagine hobi wear this.
My favourite pic ever ಥ‿ಥ)

"Beautiful" he mumbled the words and stare at hobi. He smiled when hobi's eyes met with his eyes.
_________________

Hobi pov :-

I was going downstairs but before I take my glasses and wear and one more time looked I look myself in Mirror. I smile and get out from  my room and close the door.