What Was Supposed to Be a Fun Night Out

"P, get ready we are going out tonight." I hear Cam yell from the front of the house before the door slams shut.

"I'm not going tonight."

"Yes, you are." Nat states.

"No, I'm not. I'm going to stay right here, cuddle up on my couch, watching this movie, and eating this ice cream."

"Come on P." Cam whines.

"No. I really don't want to."

"May I ask why?" Nat asks.

"You both know what happened last night I went out and to be honest, I'm not trying to run into AJ anytime soon."

"I understand you not wanting to see him, but you can't allow him to keep you from enjoying your life and having fun." Cam states.

"I don't know."

"Come on P."

"Who's all going to be with us?"

"It is supposed to be Nat, Jenson, Nathan, me, you, and Jake said he may come. You can even invite Santiago if you want too."

"What about Emori?"

"Kandi is taking Emori on a date tonight. They said they may meet up with is later."

"Fine. But I'm not promising anything if I happen to see AJ." I state. "I'll go call Santi and see if he is free."

"Alright. We are going to go to the guest room and start getting ready."

With that I head to my room and flop down on my bed. Why did I even agree to this? I don't know what is going to happen if I run into AJ tonight. I know they are going to want to go to his club, which makes it even a bigger chance of me seeing him. I honestly don't know how much more of him I can take. I pick up my phone and dial Santi's number, hoping he is free tonight.

"Hey mama." He answers.

"Hey sexy. What are you doing?"

"Laying here on my couch, wishing I was with you."

"Well, that's why I called." I state.

"Oh, really now. Can't get enough of this body, can you?" I can picture the smirk on his face while saying this.

"You know I can't. I want you all the time and you know it. The way you make my body feel so much pleasure is addictive. I can just imagine your hand running down my body, before you slap me on the ass, and plunge into me." I breath.

"Fuck mama. I am so hard for you right now."

"This is not the reason that I called, but I am not complaining."

"Then why did you call?"

"The girls want to go out tonight and as bad as I would rather stay home, I agreed to go. I just wanted to know if you wanted to tag along with us. Nathan is coming and Jake said he may show up. I know there is a chance of running into AJ, and I would feel better about the whole situation if you were to be there with me."

"Yes, I will come with you, but I can't promise what will happen if AJ starts his shit tonight. He may be my best friend, but I won't tolerate him being disrespectful to you in front of me."

"Let's just hope that we don't have to see him tonight."

"What club are we going to?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, but I figure it will be his. The girls love it there, and Nathan and Jake know it's the safest place for us to go."

"I hate to admit it, but they are right. With us doing what we do, it is the safest place for us to go."

"I know." I sigh. "I let you go, and I'll see you in a bit."