𝕋𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕪 (𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣)

(♡ For haruunii ♡)

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

For the past three years or so, Y/n had worked as a secretary for Sanzu Haruchiyo, Bonten's Number 2 in command.

And for about two of those three years, Sanzu had been constantly flirting with her, almost nonstop. Y/n had eventually stopped playing hard to get and agreed to become his girlfriend, which had essentially flipped her life upside down.

She'd always traveled everywhere with him for work, but now Sanzu would often take her all over the world on leisure trips. He was always showing her off to people, and refused to go to any meetings, business or otherwise, without her on his arm.

Admittedly, Y/n had become spoiled with his treatment of her, and eventually she quit her job as his secretary and became his full-time arm candy instead.

And she didn't regret her decision at all.

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

It was a little after midnight tonight. Y/n was sitting in a private sitting room of the Haitani's nightclub, tiredly draining her can of soda. The Bonten executives had been in meetings on the top floor all day, and she, surprisingly, had not been allowed in alongside Sanzu.

So instead she had spent all day here, occupying herself with scrolling her socials and watching whatever crappy cable channels the TV in this room got.

Seriously, the Haitanis were millionaires and yet they couldn't afford Netflix or something?

Y/n sighed, falling back on the sofa and squeezing the throw pillow in her arms.

The sound of the door opening made her jump, and she sat up to look over the couch.

Rindou stood in the doorway, staring at her and looking bored. "My brother wants to see Haruchiyo. Can you go get him?"

"I thought he was up there with you?" Y/n asked.

"He excused himself to the hallway about an hour ago for a smoke and hasn't came back since. Could you please go find him?"

"Yeah, sure." Y/n stood up and slipped her heels back on. She left to room with Rindou and glanced down the dim hallway.

"I'd go check downstairs. There's a private room there he likes to go to to get drunk. The door is numbered as 18." Rindou said over his shoulder as he walked away.

Y/n went down the other side of the hall and down a set of stairs, eventually reaching the main level.

She weaved her way through the crowds over to the private rooms in the back, looking around until she found number 18. She rapped on it quickly.

"Sanzu?" She called. Upon hearing no answer, she turned the knob and went in.

The room's pink ambience lighting had been dimmed til it was almost dark, and the smell of cigarettes and expensive cologne filled the air.

Y/n noticed a pair of legs dangling off the edge of the couch in the middle of the room and walked over to it. She leaned over the back of the couch and gazed down at her boyfriend's sprawled out body. His eye were closed, and his long eyelashes lay on his cheekbones.

"Sanzu, Ran needs you upstairs." She tried to keep her voice soft in case he was asleep.

"Mm." He only groaned in response.

Y/n sighed, walking around to the other side of the couch.

"C'mon, Sanzu, you have to-!"

She was interrupted by her boyfriend suddenly grabbing her hand and jerking her down on the couch, right into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into her neck.

"Let's just stay here for a while, baby..."

"But Ran needs you upstairs for a meeting." Y/n argued.

"I don't care. I want to be with you for a while."

"You'll get in trouble, you know."

"Too bad. Ran and the others can wait."

Y/n felt his hand on her chin, moving her face towards him before his mouth was on hers.

Sanzu's kisses always took her breath away, literally and figuratively.

Y/n's mind lost track of the seconds and minutes as their mouths locked together, Sanzu's perfume and booze-tainted saliva working together to make her dizzy.

Eventually though, she felt a familiar tightness in her chest, and her vision began to swim slightly.

She put her hand on Sanzu's chest, pushing against him a bit. When he didn't budge, she moved her fingers to his face and finally pulled herself free of his deep kiss.

She sucked in a deep breath, giving her boyfriend a gentle swat on the shoulder.

"Sanzu, you know I can't breathe when you do that-!" She exclaimed, trying not to sound whiny. She knew from experience he'd only do it again if she whined.

"Sorry, sugar..." He sounded completely unapologetic as he dipped his head to bite at her collarbones.

"I can't help it, though... It's not my fault I love you so much~"

Y/n couldn't help but sigh as he bit and nipped at her neck, and she felt Sanzu smile against her skin. Her world flipped suddenly when he shoved her flat on her back and rested his face on her collarbone, just above her heart.

"I'm tired, baby. Lay here a while so I can sleep..."

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙