𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕖𝕤 (𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣)

(Sanzu Haruchiyo x reader *slight* angst/romance)

(Inspired by haruunii,, tysm babes <333)

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Look, it had only been one time.

Sure, you could argue that it was wildly irresponsible for Y/n to hook up with some random guy she met at the Haitani brothers infamous nightclub.

But in her defense, she hadn't really been in her right mind.

When she'd found out her previous boyfriend was cheating on her, she'd been completely heartbroken and utterly lonely. All she needed was to get out of her apartment, to drink a little and dance; to have some fun!

Well, clearly she'd had a bit too much fun, because now she was sitting on the bathroom floor with a positive pregnancy test in her hand.

"Oops..." Y/n mumbled shakily, running a hand through her hair.

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Y/n tried to treat the next few weeks like normal, but she was becoming really anxious.

She'd been trying for days to get in contact with the guy she'd hooked up with- Haruchiyo, that was his name. But it was like he'd dropped off the face of the earth! Seriously, she'd called him 37 times in the past three weeks; how could he ignore 37 missed calls from the same phone number?

But as Y/n sat on her sofa that morning, looking out the window of her apartment as it rained outside, she wondered if Sanzu was ignoring her on purpose.

I mean, he'd been there that night, obviously. she thought to herself. He must have noticed that he'd... inside. Maybe he suspects I'm pregnant and that's why he's ignoring me...?

Y/n sighed loudly, smoothing a hand over her tummy. She wasn't noticeably showing yet, but if you really looked, you could see some very faint changes. It had already been almost a month, after all...

There was a knock at her apartment door, making Y/n jump and frown. She hurried over to the door, unlocking it and cracking it open just a bit. She peeked through and gasped loudly, throwing the door open.

"H-Haruchiyo...?" she gasped. "What're you- h-how did you find my house-?"

His turquoise eyes skimmed over her figure, a frown settled on his beautiful features as he leaned on her doorframe.

"You kept calling me, sugar; I figured something was wrong," his brow furrowed as his eyes met hers. "Hey... something different with you, sugar? You look... different than I remember from that night. And trust me, I remember that night really well-"

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out, shocking both of them. But she couldn't hold it in anymore, she just had to tell him. "And... i-it's your baby..."

Sanzu blinked, the scars at the corners of his mouth twitching the tiniest bit as he stared at her. He was completely silent for several minutes before his gaze slowly slid down to rest on her belly.

He inhaled sharply, running a hand through his pink-dyed hair. "Can I come in, sugar? I think we got a lot to talk about..."

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Sanzu honestly took it better than she thought he would. He was shocked, definitely, but he wasn't mad, much to Y/n's relief.

He listened silently as Y/n sat on the sofa and explained everything that had happened after their night of passion, pacing in front of her. He nodded slowly as she finished.

"So, y'know, I-I get it if you don't... want to be involved," Y/n muttered, waving a hand. "You're a business man of some kind, right? So I get it if you d-"

"Of course I wanna be involved," he interrupted her sharply, kneeling in front of her. He squeezed her hand in a vice grip, laying his other gently over her belly. "You're having my baby, which means that you're mine now. My family."

Y/n felt the faintest of blushes spread over her face as he rubbed his thumb over her tummy and squeezed her hand, his skin cold against hers.

"Really? I mean, I know we've slept together, but we don't even really know eachother, Haruchiyo."

"We'll get to know eachother, then," he said, his voice firm. He leaned in close to her, dusting a kiss over the cornor of her mouth. "I want to get to know you, Y/n."

Y/n met his eyes, her heart fluttering. He was even more beautiful up close; his eyelashes were long and thick, resting on his high cheekbones as he lowered his gaze to her tummy once again. She smiled softly, blushing again.

"Alright; let's do it, Sanzu," she said softly, cautiously moving a hand to rest on his cheek.

He flashed a lopsided, almost crazy grin as he leaned in again to kiss her lips fully. He set his fingers on her chin, lifting her head up as their lips moved together; his other hand still stroking her stomach affectionately.

" 'm Sorry for not finding you sooner, doll," he apologized against her lips, pulling away just a bit. "But I'm here now~ and I'm not going anywhere."

Y/n smiled gently, looping her arms over his neck as they shared small, tender kisses. "Good; I'll hold you to that, y'know," she said, only half teasing.

Sanzu laughed loudly, his head falling back a bit before he leaned back in to bury his face in her neck. "Hah, I don't doubt it~" he set his hands on her hips, squeezing adoringly. "So~ whaddya say we have ourselves a repeat of the night we made our baby~?"

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙