𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 (𝓡𝓪𝓷 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)

(For haruunii )

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

It was past 4 in the morning, and you lay in your bed restless. City lights shined through the floor to ceiling windows of your bedroom, casting a multicolored light over your dark sheets.

You sighed and rolled onto your side, staring at the empty side of the bed next to you.

It was unusual for Ran to stay out this late. He hated staying up all night. Your poor heart couldn't help but squeeze painfully at the thought of something happening to him.

At that moment, you heard the front door lock click open, and you sat up straight in your bed.

You hurried out of bed and into the hall. You leaned over the railing of the stairs and looked down into the living room of your penthouse.

A tall, dark figure was shucking off his coat and gloves by the door. Even in the pitch-black room, he noticed you and smiled.

"Hello, darling. Don't just stand there, come greet your husband~"

You smiled and rushed down the stairs to him, spreading your arms to hug him.

"Ah-ah, no hugs yet. I have to shower." Ran bent to kiss your lips tenderly, holding your chin in place.

You scowled when he pulled away. "Why not? I'm entitled to your hugs, you know-"

You paused when the heavy, metallic scent of blood reached your nose. You looked up at his face.

"Oh. So it was that type of day, huh?"

"Mhm." Ran hummed, giving you a kiss on the pulse point of your neck. "I apologize for coming home so late, darling, but Rindou and I had a... Task from Manjiro. It took longer than we expected."

"It's alright, Ran." You ran your hand through his short hair. "I was just a bit worried."

"Oh, Y/n, you know that I can take care of myself~" He gave you a tender look. "But thank you for thinking of me, my love."

He stepped past you, loosening his tie as he walked up the stairs.

"You can go back to bed now. I'll be up in just a minute~"

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

You trudged back to your room, falling numbly onto your bed. Your mind was far more at ease now that you knew your man was safe.

You lay on your belly, your face buried in the mound of pillows on your bed as your breathing evened out and your eyes began to get heavy.

Before you could fall asleep, you felt warm lips kissing up your back, and your skin prickled at the sensation.

Your turned your head, smiling at your husband as he kissed your shoulder blade.

"Oh, good. Here I was thinking you'd fallen asleep right before I could have any fun with you~"

"I missed you, Ran~" You whined as you turned onto your back. He slipped his arms around your waist, sucking and kissing on your collarbone.

"I missed you, too, darling. I spent all day thinking about this..." He trailed off, pressing his face into your chest.

"Mm, you're so soft and cute..."

You sighed, feeling your husband's mouth trail down the middle of your chest. He paused, playing with the thin strap of your nightgown.

"I like this little thing you're wearing. It's cute." He said, looking up at you with loving eyes.

"I was going for sexy, though, not cute..." You glanced down at your body.

"You're both. That's what I like about you, darling." He leaned forward, giving you a warm, open-mouthed kiss.

You raised your hands, threading them into his hair and pressing his mouth harder into yours. Ran's hands rubbed over your thighs, lifting them to loop around his waist.

A moment later Ran pulled away, breathing heavily. He nuzzled his face into your neck, his tongue flicking across the pulse of your neck.

"Hah, someone's spicy tonight~"

You stifled a giggle, tightening your legs around his hips. "It's your own fault for leaving me alone all day. You know I'm clingy. I should be ignoring you or something right now, as revenge."

Ran grinned and bit your shoulder. "Don't be naughty, Y/n. You're not too big for me to-"

"Alright, alright, I won't ignore you, Ran!" You laughed, trying to wiggle away from him playfully.

He reached over, grabbing your wrists and pinning them above your head.

"Ah-ah-ah, stay right here. I've missed you all day, Y/n. You know what that means, right?"

He leaned down and pecked your cheek.

"You're gonna be up for a long time, darling~"

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Morning sunshine warmed your sore, hickey-covered body as your eyes fluttered open.

You groaned, looking beside you at your husband, who was gazing at you with tender eyes.

"Good morning, darling. You look radiant this morning~"

You sighed. "My back hurts..."

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙