𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂~ (𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻)

(High School!Akkun x reader fic ♡)

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Pale moonlight shone through your window as you sat on your bed, facing your boyfriend, Akkun.

His mouth was on yours, his lips warm as he squeezed your hands. You felt his breath on your face as he exhaled deeply. He pulled away, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips.

He breathed deeply, closing his eyes and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His face was almost as red as his hair.

"I love you, Y/n..." He muttered.

"I love you, too, Akkun~" You cooed.

He leaned forward and placed his hands on your hips, giving you a love bite on your collarbone. "My baby... You're the best, you know that?"

"Mhm~ You tell me that all the time."

"'Cause it's true." He suddenly gave you a tight hug, taking a deep inhale of your perfume. "I should go, though. It's almost time for your dad to wake up and I don't want him to catch me here."

You sighed, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Aww, fine. Can we walk together to school tomorrow?"

"I've got a meeting with the gang tomorrow, but I'll walk you home after school?" He leaned back to look at you.

You gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "That's okay. Be safe while you're with the guys, alright?"

"Mhm." Akkun kissed your cheek one more time and climbed off your bed.

You followed him to your window and stood by as he climbed through it.

Akkun paused, leaning forward and putting his hand on the back of your head. He gave you one more deep, warm kiss, then pulled away. He smiled at you.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby. I love you~"

"Love you, too!"

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

You giggled as Akkun pulled you along by your hand, out of the empty classroom you'd been hiding out in together.

"You have your books and everything?" Akkun asked, squeezing your fingers.

"Yep! I'm all set." You swung your interlocked hands, smiling.

"Do you wanna get something to eat on your way home? I can buy you a drink from that convenience store you like down by your house." Your boyfriend offered, glancing over at you.

"You don't have to do that! I told you, I just wanna spend time with you~" You pulled his hand, stopping him, and stood up on your tippy toes to give him a long kiss on the lips.

"Miss L/n, Mr. Sendo!" A woman's voice stirred you from your kiss, and you looked behind you to see your math teacher staring at you and shaking her head.

"S-sorry, Mrs. Akashi!" You mumbled, your face hot.

"We'll be going now, Mrs. Akashi." Akkun said, taking your hand.

You both held in your giggles as you hurried down the hall out into the schoolyard.

It was warm and sunshiny, and Akkun laid his arm over your shoulders protectively as you walked together.

Despite your protests, Akkun insisted on stopping and buying you a drink at you favorite convenience store. Despite the fact that he was consistantly broke, he never hesitated to buy you drinks or snacks after school.

You continued on your way home together, you absentmindedly sipped from your blue lemonade. You nuzzled you head into your boyfriend's side, making Akkun smile.

"Do you ever worry about your friends seeing us together?" You asked abruptly. "Like, do you worry about them teasing you about us?"

"I mean, not really. I love you. I don't really care what people say about us."

Your heart fluttered at his words.

He really was such a good boyfriend...

You took a drink from your cup, smiling to yourself and biting the plastic straw.

"Your tongue's blue." Akkun noted, looking down at you.

"Really?" You stuck your tongue out, trying to look at it.

A flash of burgundy passed by your eyes, and half a second later you felt warmth encasing your lips and tongue. Your eyes widened, then fluttered closed.

Akkun finally pulled away from your kiss, a light blush on his face. "U-uh, we're here." He muttered.

You looked away from him and saw that you were at your house. You turned back to him and smiled.

"Thanks for walking me home, Akkun!" You held out your arms, and Akkun gave you a tight hug, kissing you on the cheek.

"Don't mention it, baby. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

You turned and ran up to your front porch, turning briefly to wave goodbye to him. "Bye, Akkun! I love you!"

"I love you, too~"

You smiled and opened the front door.

You still had homework to do.

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙