𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖 (𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣)

(Kazushi Yamagishi x Reader romance)

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

Yamagishi stood at the living room window, gazing out it anxiously. It was almost time for you to arrive.

See, recently, Yamagishi had been failing miserably in school. His teachers were all pissed at him, and his mom had finally had enough of it and asked one of his schoolmates to help tutor him.

Unfortunately, the best student in his class and the student his mom had hired was a girl named Y/n L/n, who Yamagishi had had a crush on for months now.

And now, she was coming over to his house, to his room, where they'd sit together, and talk to eachother.

What was he gonna do?! He knew he wouldn't be able to function properly around her, and he didn't know if he should confess to her yet. Should he keep his distance? Should he try to flirt with her? He didn't know!

As he was busy fiddling with the buttons of his shirt, the doorbell suddenly rang. He jumped.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Mom, she's here!" He dashed to the door before his mother even had time to respond.

He stopped in front of the door, taking a deep breath. He smoothed back his hair. "M'kay. You can do this, Kazushi..."

He summoned a sudden burst of courage, opening the front door.

"Hey, Yamagishi." Y/n said calmly.

"H-hey, Y/n! Come on in!" He motioned to the hallway behind him.

She paused by the door to take off her sneakers. Kazushi's eyes widened when he saw more of her thighs being revealed as she bent over to put her shoes away.

He blushed and looked toward the staircase. "Um, my room's just up here!"

"Lead the way!" Y/n said, giving him a smile.

Oh my God, she's so hot...

Yamagishi lead her up the stairs to his room, which he'd thankfully cleaned that morning.

"So I was thinking we'd start on geometry first, and then we can do history?" Y/n asked, setting her textbooks on his desk. "Does that work for you?"

"Yeah! That's totally fine! All good! Yep!"

"... Um, okay." Y/n sighed, adjusting her necktie. "Sorry, do you mind if I take off my sweater? I'm a little warm."

Oh God, oh crap-

"Yeah, I don't mind!"

"Thanks!" She stripped off her sweater, leaving her in a thin white shirt.

Yamagishi sat down on his bed, a notebook and pencil in his hands. Y/n sat beside him.

"Alright, let's get started!"

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙

"My brain feels like it's melting..." Yamagishi mumbled, on the verge of tears.

Y/n patted his shoulder as he rested his head on his knees. "We're almost done, Yamagishi! You've been doing great!"

He sighed dramatically. "You're lucky you're so smart and pretty, Y/n. You won the genetic lottery... "

Her hand on his back paused, and he looked back at her. She was-

Wait.

Was she blushing?

She turned her gaze away from him. "You... Think I'm pretty, Yamagishi?"

"Well, obviously. You're the prettiest girl in our class."

"Well, I don't know about that..." She looked at him with a smile. "I think you're pretty, too. And smart! Maybe you don't do great in school, but you're super smart in other ways!"

Yamagishi smiled at her. "Thanks, Y/n! Man, I'm really glad you agreed to help me study."

Their gaze locked for a minute, and Yamagishi got a bit lost in her eyes.

"Kazushi?"

"Huh?"

"Lean forward, please."

He did as he was told, leaning forward toward her. A millisecond later, he felt something warm on his mouth, and his eyes widened.

Y/n leaned more into their kiss, raising her arms to wrap around his shoulders. Yamagishi's hands awkwardly hovered over her body as he breathed deeply.

Y/n pulled away, smiling. "Sorry, was that too much-?"

"No! Not at all! I liked that a lot." Yamagishi cried. He glanced at his hands.

"Um, can I give you another kiss?" He asked carefully.

"Mhm!"

He leaned forward to kiss her again. He tentatively set his hands on her side, just below her chest. He could tell he was blushing like crazy at this point, but then again, so was Y/n.

Y/n pulled away and sighed contentedly as he traced small circles in her sides with his thumbs.

"You're a good kisser, Kazushi..."

"T-thanks. I practice all the time on the shower wall."

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing!"

He quickly shut himself up by giving her another deep, warm kiss. He moved one of his hands to her back, the other holding the back of her head.

She scooted forward on the bed, so close to him she was practically in his lap. Her hands gently played with his hair.

The pair of teens were completely lost in their kiss as they lost track of time. Yamagishi was vaguely aware of the afternoon sun melting into orange outside his window, but other than that, the world around him was a blur. Right now, his whole world was Y/n.

"Kazushi, honey, are you two almost done y-"

Mrs. Yamagishi paused as soon as she opened the door. She blinked.

"Oh. I'll come back later, then."

⋘══════∗ {•『 ♡ 』•} ∗══════ ⋙