Crushes&Coffee

"So that's him, huh?"

I snapped my head over to see Chris and PJ sitting across from me at the table. Unaware of what PJ had said while I was stuck in a daze, just seconds ago.

"What? Who's him?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as I possibly could. My eyes dove down to my coffee, trying my best to conceal the rose colour planted on my cheeks.

"Dan, you've been staring at that guy behind the counter for ten minutes now. Is he not the one you've been talking about non-stop for weeks?" PJ looked at me, then back at the man behind the counter.

"Do you even know his name?" Chris questioned, raising one brow.

I turned my head and looked over to the black-haired man who was currently handing a woman her tea. His smile was genuine and inviting, I practically had to pry my eyes away from him to look back to Chris and PJ.

He had striking features. Brilliant blue eyes, deeper than the Pacific Ocean. His hair was as black as ink, but I could see his ginger roots growing in underneath the dyed areas, matching the light shade of his brows. He was a bit taller than me, I only knew that from standing across from him while ordering when he was working.

I came into this coffee shop everyday between my Uni classes ever since I found out he started working here, around three months ago. Although, I never had the courage to actually talk to him other than ordering food, and even then I get all tongue-tied and mumble uncontrollably.
So I usually come in, order a drink and watch him work behind the counter.
It sounds weird, I know, and I would be deemed a creep to anyone who noticed what I was doing, but at this point I didn't care. I just liked looking at him.

He always greeted the customers with his beautiful smile, I got butterflies in my stomach everytime I looked at him.

"Philip." I answered Chris. "His name is Philip."

"That's what it says on his name tag, right?" PJ mocked me.

"Fuck off, peej." I eyed him while pulling my cup up to my lips, not showing him my small smile.

"Dan, just go talk to him. Hopelessly staring at him from across the shop isn't going to help anyone." Chris gestured towards Philip, who was currently re-stocking the sweets behind the display case.

"What do I even say?" I asked.

"I dunno. How about 'Hey Philip, you're pretty hot, suck my dick maybe?'" PJ replied.

"Really? I always pictured Dan as a bottom." Chris pointed out.

"True, true. Okay, how about 'Hey Philip, maybe when you're done with work we can go back to your place and I can suck your dick?'" PJ finished.

"Can you quiet down?! He could hear you!!" I angrily whispered to them while looking around the nearly empty shop with wide eyes.

"Oh relax, Danny." PJ laughed.

"You gotta lose your v-card soon Dan!" Chris smirked over at me.

"Have you even had your first kiss yet?" PJ asked me.

"S-shut up!" I scowled at them and turned away, blushing from embarrassment. "Like your love life is any better."