chapter 64: bullet wounds

Ferritalli and the others barely made it back to the CS. Ferritalli collapsed as soon as they got there, stickers running to vaporwave's office with constinallis for help. Doodle approached wiggles and Ferritalli first. "Holy crap- are you guys okay??" He asked, looking around the dark room.

It was the time most toys were asleep. Wendy had curled up somewhere, you could see her star lights projecting onto the walls from across the room. "Π0.. Π-Π0± ®3@//¥..." He barely made out. Doodle gasped at his state. "H-hold on-! I'll get vaporwave and Bou Bou to help..! Jesus this is bad.." doodle said in a concerned tone.

He went off, calling their names in panic. ferritalli laid there, closing his eyes. It hurt a lot.

After a bit Bou Bou came over and helped ferritalli out of the main area to the repair department (medical center). Vaporwave was already there working on constinallis' chest area in a quick fashion. She didn't seem calm or panicked. He silently waited outside. He wondered if she was mad at him..

"..gotta grab thiiss.. insert it careful, pull uppp.." she muttered as she worked, as if recalling steps to the procedure. ".. god, I hope this heals properly and doesn't stop working because of that.." she said sadly, continuing now quietly.

He felt awful. He had hurt his friend..! Killed people! He knew he was going to get yelled at for this..

"Okaayy.." she checked something, heaving a sigh of relief. "Okay, now let's fix up this eye.." she started lightly burning the wound closed. Ferritalli didn't know how to feel about this.. he worked up the courage to speak.

"¡-¡$ #3 90¡Π9 ±0 83 0&@¥-?" He asked, rubbing his throat and leaning against a table. Please don't let my voice be stuck messed up again.. Vaporwave stood for a second, turning to him. "Oh no.. did something happen- OH MY GOD-" she let go of constinallis and ran over to him.

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE EVERYWHERE- I finished on constinallis. You need to get in here and treated. Owch.." she said, looking at all the bleeding holes on him "I'm surprised you haven't feinted yet. I didn't know your pain tolerance was that high."

She said with curiosity, beckoning him into the room and taking constinallis off the cot. "I'll bring him to the other room." She quickly walked out. He could hear her loud footsteps walk to one of the spare rooms. She was probably putting him in there to heal for right now. He heard her power back over quickly to help him.

"Okay, lay down. I'll check your front, back, and sides and remove any foreign items." She said, getting out long tweezers. He gulped nervously, relaxing himself and letting her check him.

After a very long time and a small pile of bloody bullets she seemed to have gotten all of them. "Okay, that's all of them. God- now I need to sew this all up. Hold on.." she got out a sewing needle and started closing all the wounds now. he winced from the feeling of getting worked on.