1: 08

EXT. HELICARRIER PORT SIDE ­- DAY

Iron Man continuously blasted broken debris off the turbine engine.

"The relays are intact. What's our next move?" Captain America wondered.

"Even if I clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump," Tony replied. "I'm gonna have to get in there and push."

EXT. HELICARRIER PORT SIDE

"Well if that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded!" Captain America warned.

"Then stay in the control unit and reverse polarity long enough to disengage mag..." Tony was cut off.

"Speak English!"

"See that red lever? It'll slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it, wait for my word."

Captain America looked at the side where he was. He saw the red lever and jumped towards it.

INT. HELICARRIER AIRCRAFT PORT

Thor crashed into another stack of crates. As he raised his head, he felt something on his lips; blood. As he swiped it off, the roar of the Hulk wasn't far. Thor extended his hand out. The roar got louder and closer. Thor focused. His hand strained towards mid-air. His eyes tightened in concentration. Hulk ran right at him. At the last second, Mjölnir flew into his hand and Thor uppercut Hulk, who crashed into a fighter jet. Hulk stood, shaking his head. He shook it off and angrily ripped off the tail of the jet, torqued his body and hurled the massive plate at Thor. Thor slid and ducked under the tail. Jumping up, he threw Mjölnir with all his strength, knocking Hulk head over heels. Hulk fell, hammer in hand. He tried to lift it, but couldn't. Mjölnir rested atop his hand. Hulk wrapped his hand around the hammer. The hammer didn't move. To no avail, he strained with all his might, screamed from the effort, and bellowed. Thor jumped up again and kneed Hulk in the face. Thor grabbed his hammer, jumped on him and used the hammer as a lock for his chokehold. Hulk tried to pull him off.

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE

Fury and Hill looked over their monitors.

"We need a full evac on the lower hangar bay," Fury said.

Hill nodded. She went to leave, but a sliding grenade appeared and yelled, "Grenade!"

The grenade went off, sending her down the steps. Fury fired a shot at the open entrance. He moved over behind the side of the entrance. A handful of Clint's men entered. Watchful, ready, waiting, Fury stepped out, his gun drawn. A shootout and hand-to-hand ensued, but Fury was unable to stop one of them. He was shot in the head by Hill.

INT. HELICARRIER ARMORY SECTION

Coulson walked up the armory door. Coulson placed his head into a facial recognition scanner and walked into the room.

"We got perimeter breach!" Sitwell informed. "Hostiles are in S.H.I.E.L.D. gear. Hold on to every junction."

INT. HELICARRIER AIRCRAFT PORT

Hulk crashed from under the floor, sending Thor on his butt. Hulk grabbed him by the neck.

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE

A gunfight began. Agents exchanged fire with brutally efficient tactical soldiers.

"We have the Hulk and Thor on research level 4. Levels 2 and 3 are dark," Sitwell said.

"Sir, the Hulk will tear this place apart!" Hill warned.

"Get his attention," Fury instructed.

Hill said into her earpiece, "Escort 0-6, proceed to Wishbone and engage hostile. Don't get too close."

"Copy," Escort 606 pilot said.

EXT. SKY

Escort 606 pilot's jet banked to the right, heading towards the shuttle.

EXT. OUTSIDE SHUTTLE

Escort 606 pilot slowly made his way in, seeing the action going between Thor and Hulk and said, "Target acquired. Target engaged." He pulled the trigger and fired the guns at Hulk.

A shower of bullets sprayed Hulk everywhere. Thor ducked for cover. Hulk turned around, letting out his primal roar. He jumped up, took a running start and leapt.

Escort 606 pilot looked terrified as he yelled, "Target angry! Target angry!"

Hulk landed on the jet's nose. The jet spun wildly. As Hulk tore it apart, Escort 606 pilot pulled his ejection seat. Hulk caught him, waved him around and threw him away. Escort 606 pilot pulled his parachute. The jet exploded. Hulk plummeted to Earth.

EXT. HELICARRIER PORT SIDE

Iron Man's laser cut a big piece of broken metal. He jumped on it, relieving the rotors. On the other side, Clint's men entered the port side. Captain America looked down, pondering if they were help. They began shooting at him and threw grenades. Captain America jumped to the other railing and down with Clint's men. He began taking them down and threw one off. A few more entered, firing. Captain America grabbed a big gun and jumped back up to his position, firing down at them.

INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE

The gunfight had gone down, but more of Clint's men entered and were taken by Fury, who was confused as to why they kept coming.

"They are not getting through here, so what the hell..." Fury was cut off.

Suddenly, Clint loosed an arrow down to the bridge and exploded critical spots. Clint released a multi-tipped arrow towards Fury, but instead hit his command desk, right above a USB outlets. Fury fired at Clint, but he was already gone. The arrow self-activated and inserted itself into the outlets, hacking every single monitor and main frame. The hacking caused Engine 1 to shut off. Suddenly, the Helicarrier began to dangerously tilt to one side.

"Sir, we've lost all power in Engine 1," Sitwell informed.

"It's Barton," Fury said. "He took out our systems. He's headed for the detention level. Does anybody copy?"

INT. LOWER EQUIPMENT ROOM, CARRIER

Still shaken by the Hulk ordeal, Natasha sat there, rocking back and forth, after crying for a while. Chris sat next to her, a hand on her shoulder. Summoning back all her coolness, she touched her earpiece and said, "This is Agent Romanoff. I have Agent Bailey with me. We copy."

Chris frowned as he looked at her. 'What was that?'

'It's Clint. He took out another engine. It's up to you and me to stop him. You in?'

'Definitely. You okay, Nat?'

'I will be. Thanks for staying.'

'You never have to thank me. Let's go.'

Natasha and Chris jumped up and ran for Clint.