1: 11

EXT. SKY -­ DAY

The Quinjet boomed into the city.

"Stark, we're heading north east," Black Widow said.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru?" Iron Man shot back. "Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

EXT. STARK TOWER

Iron Man banked around his tower. He saw Thor and Loki still going at it. Iron Man swooped down the street, causing a Chitauri to crash. Flying up, Iron Man put the following Chitauri in view of the Quinjet. Black Widow took out a machine gun and fired at the Chitauri.

"Sir, we have more incoming," JARVIS warned.

"Fine," Tony replied. "Let's keep them occupied." He headed back to the portal.

EXT. STARK TOWER

Thor and Loki battled savagely. Loki fired energy from the scepter, sending Thor sliding across the floor.

INT. QUINJET

Hawkeye and Eagle Eye looked out their left window, finding a target and the former said, "Yeah."

"See them," Black Widow said.

Hawkeye and Eagle Eye banked the jet towards Stark Tower. They aimed the miniguns at Loki. Loki aimed the scepter at the Quinjet and fired a blast of energy. Thor got to his feet, tackling Loki down hard. The Quinjet soon caught fire. Hawkeye and Eagle Eye maneuvered one wing of the jet. They spun and slowed. It dropped from the air as it passed over skyscrapers. They slammed into the street.

INT. QUINJET

With everyone okay, Hawkeye, Eagle Eye and Black Widow unfastened their seatbelts and opened the ramp. Captain America ran down, followed by Hawkeye, Eagle Eye and Black Widow. Each one had their respected weapons in hand.

EXT. FOUR WAY STREET

The four arrived in the middle of a four-way street. Suddenly, the city lurched to a stop. A deep, primal rage bellowed out. With that roar, a shadow came over them.

EXT. VASTNESS OF SPACE

From the portal, a Chitauri Leviathan flew out. Carrying hundreds of soldiers, the Chitauri Leviathan passed over the four.

EXT. BRIDGE STREET

They looked up, out of their element. From both sides, Chitauri soldiers flew off and attached themselves to the sides of the buildings, sliding down. Some crashed into buildings and began firing from their energy rifles at innocent people.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Captain America asked.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing," Tony replied. "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted. JARVIS, find me a soft spot."

Iron Man quietly fled behind and paralleled with the Chitauri Leviathan.

EXT. STARK TOWER

Thor held down Loki's face straight ahead, forcing him to watch the city falling to ash.

"Look at this!" Thor yelled. "Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?"

Loki tried to look away as he said, "It's too late. It's too late to stop it."

"No. We can. Together."

Loki looked at his brother, showing a sign of hope. Then he stabbed Thor with a small knife. Thor keeled over. "Sentiment."