News and Request (Closed)

Hi everyone!

As you can see, I did another Drabble and Request book.

This one just going to be focus with the Error and Moxxie concept from my story (Center now around Version 2) In this world so to speak. So, really no other crossovers with another fandom and such. It's with our favorite feral tailor up above to see them. (Art is mine). Along with the other crazy cast. Just because I wanted to and the many ideas that won't leave me head XD. Many what if, different sceneries and all that jazz.

The Tailor and the Owl drabbles will be moved over here. Another part will be added soon. Which was really the main reason for this book being created. It literally just popped up in my head a while ago.

Now the request ae open for now. But it'll be a while before I reach them. Or if I can. I'm trying to work on that. I do apologize in the other request book for not reaching them. Can't wait to see what you will send! I won't do a request if I don't like it, it is inappropriate or if it just doesn't hit. If some of the requests are like same scenery will put them all together.

Oh. Please don't make multiple requests of Undertale characters coming over crossover. Or the usual if they learn Error is alive. I'll read like one or two. But not multiple.

This is just for fun! Along with watching you all cry and scream in dismay. ^w^

If you have any questions you can ask!

Until next time.

Bye-bye!