Bundle Madness Drabble Part 27.3 (E. Charlie Continuation)

Hi everyone!

Another one for you all!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Charlie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, what going on?" Asmodeus asked as he approaches Lilith down the hallway.

The Sin of Lust waited to make a move before going to the hallway where the talk could be at. Along with have a few moments. That comment really hit me hard. After a while he found one of the three.

Which was Lilith. Who, at the moment? by a servant to take a glass of wine.

"That bad?"

"Charlie wants to move out."

"She wants to move out?"

"She is moving out. Made that, very, very clear." Stare at her drink. "End of the year. Only told us to not make a bloody show of a 'missing girl' and didn't want to deal with headache."

"Three months away." Rub the back of his mane as he looks at the Queen. How displeased she looked. "Isn't that a good thing? She is growing up. Wants to learn. Be responsible with maybe one or two bad choices on the side. Party! The princess of Hell wants to go places!"

Lilith took another sip of her drink and voice bitter. "She calling us by our first names."

Asmodeus hissed. "Ouch."

"What did I do wrong?" Rub her face. Try to think what she done besides just being busy.

"I mean you and Lucifer well, have been extra busy lately. Now girl let me finished." See the look. "Look maybe she just wants to go out and do her own thing. She is a young demoness but a young demoness adult. Be independent. Isn't that something you always taught her? The both of you."

"She always been independent and vocal about her dreams." Lilith was pleased about that. Yes, her daughter can be soft but doesn't let others push her down too hard. Both she and Lucifer were sure about that. I made sure to not take shit from other demons and remind everyone she is a princess.

In her own childlike ways.

Yet, now she is not even sure what her daughter wants to do for a dream.

"I mean really independent. I bet she doesn't want any of yall help. Right?" Sees her not answer. His eyes widen. "Wait. She really doesn't want any of yall help? Not even yours?"

"She not even telling us where she going to move. Doesn't want her door to be crushed down. Doesn't want the 'leeches' to find out."

"Is she talking about nobles, news reporters or paparazzi?"

"When I ask that she said 'take you pick'."

"Wow. Really got an attitude but looks like a good one." Besides being told who they were. That stung! Sees another look and gave her a flat look. "Aka she really not letting anyone push her around. Even you two."

"What did I even do wrong?"

He was not going to answer that. One well he doesn't know really what gone on in that house. Plus, the last time he saw Charlie was a few years ago. Compared to then and currently now she just changes. Unless it some kind of front but didn't look like acting so far.