Can You Feel the Love Tonight~ Or Pain? Cringe? Part 11

Hi everyone!

You get another one.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Chaz, Millie x Chaz, Moxxie/Error x Millie
((Eh *shrugged* why not.))

"Come on babe, I beg you let's go back to the day we lovHOLY SHIT!" Chaz running in circles as he getting shot at.

"You haven't changed much." Moxxie growled, down below out the window, a machine gun out. He growls down below at the shark hiding behind a car. "I told you no? What I get instead. I go to prison for a crime you did."

"So, you miss me? Right?" Chaz pokes his head out, ducks down quickly at the bullets raining down. "Where you get that thing?"

"Nope." The imp sneered, not listening to closely to the footsteps behind them

"Moxxie what are you doing? It's 2 in the morning. You don't usually act liYOU!"

"Are you serious?! You two live together?" Chaz shouts, quickly ducks to the next truck at the daggers being thrown at him.

"HOLD STILL YOU ROTTEN SORE LICKING SHIT FACE!" Millie yells as she throws her daggers at Chaz. "Moxxie how do you know that creep?"

"Horrid friend turn ex." Hands her a pistol. "That's the ex you told me about?"

"Yep. Small world we both know this asshole."

"I'm not that bad!" Chaz yells, as he is holding a grandma imp as a shield. Until she used her cane to smack his face. "OUCH!"

"UNHAND ME YOU SEAMONKEY!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie/Error x Vortex
(( YNixtrix suggested this one. ))

"Sorry Bee but I gotta decline the offer."

Beelzebub pouted as she looks at Vortex across from her on the couch. The two are taking a break from a party Bee just hosted to celebrate one of the new bars that is opening. The pair outside while others inside having a blast. The two talking and then the Queen of Glutton herself just asked Vortex if they wanted to date.

Which he declines politely.

Don't get her wrong she has been denied before, crazy she knows, a rare few time. Though Vortex was one the guards at a business she ran in Glutton. Guard turns to party buddy. Party buddy turn to a decent friend companion. She wouldn't say feelings started to come up but hey she was willing to give it a shot. Her vibe with his cool personality that can let loose and party. He hot. Wicked badass scar. The pair go out. If it didn't work out. Can still be cool buddies.

"Awww it's cool. I thought I would give it a shot." Bee waves it away and summons them both bottles of beer.

"Did caught me by surprise a bit." He chuckled a bit and nudged her, "Nothing against you."

"Sureeee." Look at him. "I am curious though? May I asked why?"

"I'm already dating someone."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You dating someone? Dude, why didn't you tell me! I thought I was your party gal friend and you hiding this secret." Bee looks horrified and pouting bigger. How dare he hide this secret? Sure, when feeling emotions, he has been happy, chill before. Sometimes I feel irritation but that would be at guest if parties started to lead to a fight or work sometimes. "Is it somebody at your new job?"