Th Odd Bee

Another one for you all!

Request by

Request: Moxxie meeting Beezlebub.

This one was just going to do what if. If Moxxie ran into them first when they were trying to find Blitz, Loona at the party.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How come it is taking so long?

Moxxie glance back inside as he hears many voices cheering, chanting and just howling. A small groan as they are still waiting on the steps. Why did they come along?

Wait because Blitz asked them to come. After the two finished sort of talking about why Blitz accidentally sent that text. A disastrous not date with Stolas. Just hanging out with them. Look like he needed it too. Then he came down to this ring to pick up his kid. Now the pair inside is supposed to get one drink.

Should have known better.

Pull their phone out to text Blitz, and even Loona.

So, far nothing.

Again.

Twitch as they get up, go up the steps and go inside.

They hate parties. No, it's the social part. Actually, there are many components to it. Along with their lack of social interactions of these events.

Began to search around to find Blitz. Even Loona if they must. There were so many hellhounds and imps inside this large place. Eyes scan around as they move and hold their jacket very close to their body. Just don't act out. Find them. Just find them. You don't need to interact at all-

"Hey I remember you. Your Loona feral teammate."

Son of a rat! Turn their head at the one who spoke. Recognizes the tall hellound muscle bodyguard with a scar over the eyes. Sees him smile down at him. Just chill and in the zone. Not drunk like many others but having a great time.

"Have you seen Blitz, Loona?"

"You came with Blitz?"

Didn't really want to get into so many details with that. Just nod a bit.

"Well, last time I saw him. He was doing another drinking contest."

Glance down and took a deep sign. Great. Just fabulous. Starts to walk away. "Thanks."

"Where you going?"

"Wait in the van."

"Why?"

"Because I can't leave them. I also don't trust them if I left the keys." Also still trying to find them.

"Why don't you chill and party? Can wait at the bar."

Gave them a stare and mental sigh, "I don't like this stuff as in parties but than-What that buzzing sound?"

"My girlfriend and you probably doomed yourself."

What did he mean by that? Then notice the shadow that flew above them fast. Then were suddenly by Vortex side.

"So, you're the one I've been sensing! Like wow little bug you haven't even had any of my honey and just looking at you. You should learn to relax."