The Right-Hand and the Orphan Part 3

Let's go for another one!

The continuation request If Moxxie wasn't found. Part 3!

Thank you MistraltheSkelegirl again for doing this with me and future ones coming up.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"...Fine, do what you need to do. I better be given some kind of run down what this is about. But I warn you Alessio I won't be doing this a lot. Even if you are my Second." A gruff voice on the other end of the phone.

"Understood boss." Alessio hangs up. He took a deep breath as he sat on his bed. How they were able to get away with that was a surprise of its own. Now they have got to use these days wisely.

A father.

He is actually a father now.

Look back at his bedroom door. Get up to walk over quietly. Open the door to see Moxxie in the living room. Not laying down still. The clothes they were wearing were too big as they were their own. Besides the scarf. The rest in the washer after one crazy bathroom adventure with the tub. The clothes getting a double was if you think about it as she wore them in the tub. Alessio was having too many heart attacks as she was about to eat the bar of soap. Wouldn't let him touch her scarf that she kept closed around her face.

It was another battle of the day.

It was exhausting but she was as clean. Half-way clean but clean less. The bath water was very filthy.

Walk out of their room to go to the living room. Sees her look at him. Held back a wince just seeing how small she looked in his shirt. Her white hair is now just damp and should be brushed to not get any knots. Another thing to add on their list for tomorrow. Goes to sit with her on the makeshift bed couch. "You should be sleeping."

"I don't sleep."

"Everyone sleeps."

"Not me."

Stare at them for a while. Debate on what to do.

Look Alessio upbringings. Well, it wasn't the best. Really wouldn't give his parents the well parent title card. Many times, they try to sell him for money. No, care for him. Just survive on his own to the point he ran away for his safety. Grown up too quickly. Yet, that growing up helped him survive on the streets along with certain gigs. Survive, taught to fight and keep moving forward. Kept things separated until he got an all right paying job in his teens to his young adult hood. Then to his current job

So, the weary questions in his mind wondering if he was fit to raise a child.

Moxxie tilt their head. The dark rings around her big eyes. Still weary but watches him.

"Can you try to sleep."

"You should sleep too."

"How about we both sleep?" Got a shoulder shrug for a response.

It was a long night indeed. Alessio is usually good at staying awake for a while. This time around they did fall asleep first. Moxxie stare at the shark for a while. Look back at the front door.