Bundle Madness Drabble Part 1

Hello everyone!

This one just loads of lots of request that basically a bundle. Many that have been here for a while. Many will probably be short or not. Either way, for those who made these requests I hope you enjoy what I wrote down.

Remember some of the requests aren't canon with the story (that includes Version 2 the main one), drabbles and you know what I mean. So, just enjoy, read and probably yell in the background. Summary for each request will be short.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(If demons can learn soul magic from Undertale. Or at least the version Moxxie does it. Dhehehh  )

"Can you teach me that?"

Moxxie stop and glanced at Stolas. The owl looked intrigued as they were continuing their work by fixing a few stars.

"What?"

"You know healing?"

"Don't you have a spell for healing in that book?"

"Yes, that's true." Stolas laugh awkwardly and rub the back of their head. "Took me awhile to learn a few, along with just figuring out the Grimoire in general. But it doesn't know every healing spell."

Stare at them and went back to fixing the star.

"Well?"

"No."

"Pardon?"

"I said no."

"I mean I understand with the strings."

"Not just that."

Moments like these Moxxie wish to not have come in contact with Stolas all those years. Don't get them wrong. They are now fine with the owl. Got this odd somewhat deal to not be told about in space. Then situation with those bugs they help out if they can. Just well it questions like these and social interactions want to be left alone. One of the topics being their abilities. Abilities Stolas wouldn't be able to learn. Especially one with a soul.

That's a whole different thing with its own categories.

"Your magic and mine are different. There is no denying that. But healing no."

"Why not?" Stolas huffed a bit.

"How about I'm not motivated to teach."

The owl then blinks in confusion. "I don't follow?

Let out a tired sigh behind the mask. Pull down another weak star and check it over. "Do you know how hard it is to be motivated into doing something you actually like to do?"

"...Yes."

"I can motivate myself to do this. To explore. To just actually want to do something. But to teach someone?" Shake their head. "No. I would be terrible."

"I don't think so. Your patient- "

"Too an extent."

"-nice- "