I May Be Young...

Since I've gotten Tae's number, we've been texting non stop. Despite his persona at school, which was very hard and commanding, he was actually a pretty sweet guy. Tae was a Leo, so he was extremely upfront and never sugarcoated anything. When it came to things, or people, he wanted, he was aggressive and loyal which is what attracted me to him. As the weeks went by we became closer. I was now apart of his group, Lulu had finally warmed up to me, and being around him made school a bit easier. People started coming up to us asking if we were brothers, because we were beginning to look alike.

Although we never verbally said it, it was pretty obvious that we were now a couple. Or at least moving in that direction. It was towards the end of the school day and Tae and I were walking around the halls. He'd asked me to stay after school with him, which i happily obliged. I quickly sent both Marty and Myelle a text letting them know.

ME: hey bitch! You don't have to wait for me today! I'm gonna see if Myelle can pick me up.

MARTY: Unh Unh bitch! Wyg?!?

ME: Tae wants me to stay after with him

MARTY: Oop! Ok! Be safe...and i want ALL the tea when you get home lol

ME: giiiiiirl bye! Lol we ain't doin nothin!

MARTY: mmm hmm...have fun ya nasty lol

I chuckled to myself before texting Myelle.

ME: don't you just love me?

MYELLE: and just wtf do you want bitch?

ME: lol...dang I can't ask if you love me?

MYELLE: 5...4...3...2...

ME: ok! Ok! Lol do you think you can pick me up a little later?

MYELLE: Oop? Wyg?

ME: Tae wants me to stay a bit after school

MYELLE: oh bitch, what y'all nasty asses bouta do? And you know my mom is gonna ask Wya.

ME: idk lol...but you can just tell her I stayed for an extra curricular lesson.

MYELLE: ard...I'll give you about an hour, so it doesn't seem suspicious...but I definitely want to meet him when i pick you up bitch!

ME: oh Lord...puhleeeeease don't embarrass me lol...but deal!

MYELLE: I'll text or call you when I'm omw...be safe!

ME: I will! Thanks! I owe you!!

"Ok...so I let Marty know not to wait for me...and my cousin is going to pick me up under two conditions!" I told Tae.

"Which are?" He asked hesitantly.

"Well for one...we have an hour!" I said, to which he nodded. "And the second...she wants to meet you!"

I watched him carefully, trying to read his expression. One thing about Tae was that he was very hard to read. You never really knew, until he vocalized it, what he was thinking. He finally shrugged.

"Ok...I'm down!" he said, as he walked away.

There were only two more periods left in the school day. It seemed as though time was ticking ever soo slowly. Don't you just hate that? When everything slows down the moment you want it to go by quickly...but when you want it to go slowly, it speeds up. Here I was, in the last period of the day, staring at the clock in anticipation. That's when i realized that this would be the first time we've been by ourselves. Just the two of us. I began wondering what he had planned. We only had an hour, and even though it would be after school, there would still be other students and faculty throughout the halls or in different classrooms. It was too soon for him to want to have sex...but who am I kidding, it was too soon when I lost my virginity at BSA too.