Something new ( Felix)

My sex life is not the same as most. We had friends over, Chan, Jisung, minho, hyunjin, Changbin, seungmin and jeongin. Each bringing there girlfriend so yes there was a lot of us. Us being the group we are, started up a conversation on the topic of sex. Usually me and my boyfriend Felix would stay quiet in these sort of situations, why you ask? My boyfriend enjoyed what most men wouldn't. He enjoyed being the submissive one, taking no control what so ever. He loved when I took control and just rode him until he cums multiple times, or telling him what I want. Although this time it's abit different. I looked over to my left where he was sat and he had this angry sort of look on his face rather than the typical expression that he usually wears. I tilted my head looking at him squeezing his hand that I was holding. Without any sort of excuse he just stood up and walked to the bedroom. "What's up with him?" Chan said and  looked at me confused. "I-I'm not sure, please carry on, I'll go check on him" they all nod at me and go back to talking about their favourite sex position. I walked to the bedroom and slowly open the door. I find my boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands. "Baby? What's the matter?" I said slowly walking up to sit next to me. "Why am I like this? Why? What is wrong with me." My facial expression dropped. What he is on about? "W-what do you mean?" "I wanna change Y/N." I was still so confused, he was rambling, speaking a completely different language. What. "I don't understand felix." He just looked at me and leaned in. Our lips collided, starting slow until Felix picks up the pace making the kiss hungry. He pulled me into his lap, i straddled him as his hands found themselves on my ass giving it a squeeze causing me to gasp. Felix took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, dancing with my own tongue. We pulled away from the kiss for air. "You look so good right now y/n, I'm gonna fuck you until you scream my name baby girl" I look at his flabbergasted. This sort of this isn't like felix. Was he just trying to be like everyone else? "W-what about the others?" I said stuttering a little. "Let them learn how good I fuck you" and with that he kissed me again flipping us over so he is now hovering over me. He removed his clothing along with mine leaving us only in our underwear. He began kissing down my body, staring with my neck, then my breasts stopping to suck on my sensitive buds, then to my stomach, then my thighs and then going to the place I needed him most. Felix hasn't ate me out since before I found out his little kink for submission. He moved my panties down my legs, completely removing them. His mouth attached themselves onto my wet heat and began licking and sucking all over. "F-felix u-urgh so g-good" I moaned out trying to stay quiet so the others who I could still hear chatting away didn't hear. "You taste so good baby girl" came out of Felix's mouth as he slide two fingers inside of me causing my back to arch and my fingers to cling onto the bed sheets. A feeling in my stomach began to form "f-felix...c-cumming" he sped up his motions and I release. He licked up my juices and came up to kiss me making me take myself. "Ass up baby girl" I got into position as he slapped my ass cheek. I looked behind my shoulder and watched him as he took off his boxers and his member spring up onto his stomach. He got up from the bed and walked over to the closet, after a couple of seconds he came over to bed once again. Something began vibrating, he stuck it onto my clit causing me to almost scream, my hand shooting up to my mouth to hide it. "Hold it" I did as he said, I held the viabrator to my clit as I tried my best to keep my moans in. Throughout my distraction, felix slipped himself inside of me with the vibration still going through me. I let out a loud moan as he began snapping his hips back and forth into me. "F-fuck Felix" "good girl, let them hear you" my moans were uncontrollable at this point. "Doing so good for me, you swallow me so well" his deep voice doing things to me, his voice alone could make me cum. Speaking of cum I was close to my second orgasm. "Ah, I'm gonna-" couldn't even finish my sentence before I was interrupted "hold it." Evil bitch. I tried my best to keep myself from my release but it didn't work, with one thrust, it's like a balloon getting popped. " I told you to hold it. Fucking slut, cumming without daddies permission." Iv never seen Felix like this but wow was it so sexy with that voice of his. He pulled out and flipped us over and put my legs on his shoulder and slammed back inside of me. Any mercy for me completely gone. His hand placed itself on my throat. Something I never thought I'd enjoy but guess what. I do. "So tight baby, I'm gonna cum" I moaned as he pulled out feeling the emptiness. "Knees" I got on my knees and opened my mouth awaiting his juices. Once he came I swallowed all of it and collapsed. We got cleaned up and Felix gave me a piggy back back into the front room. We just got started at.
"Who knew felix was a dom. also next time... please wait until we had left. Thanks"
We giggled and joined everyone back in the conversation.

-
I hope you enjoyed this story. I enjoyed giving felix this sort of dom vibe. I'm almost done with the members. Should I do an OT8? Or carry on the members individually?